chapter 69 a visit

3 a.m.

Place a jail at the iwo jima

*shoto was awoken by being pushed to the ground making him grunt as he looked up at the security guard with s baton*

Afton:inspection time maggot

*shoto got up and let it happened as afton ripped through the cell looking for any contraband, afton got up holding s bag of white powder*

Afton:what do we have here?

Shoto:this is some bullshit you've planted that

*Afton didn't like that answer and hit shoto with the baton making shoto fall on the floor hearing that more security guards came and all of them started to beat him until they were satisfied once they did afton kicked shoto in his already bruised stomach and he walked away with 2 other guards grabbing him by his arms and dragged him
To solitary confinement throwing him to the small queen size room with the only sound that of the huge reinforced steel doors locking on him, shoto stayed there laying on the cold concrete surface looking at his hands he tried and tried but nothing came out no fire, no ice completely quirkless, all thanks to the chip they've implanted inside him, so todoroki hugged himself to maintain heat as the cold air of the sea went inside through the window*

Later

*Shoto and a group of other prisoners are all walking in line chained up, once they reached they're destination  a security walked up to them and released them, shoto walked up to his seat and sat down grabbing the two way telephone his eyes soften seeing someone he hasn't seen in a decade his mother*

Shoto:mom....you look lovely today i like you're short hair

Rei:thank you, fuyumi did it for me you look.....you look just awful

Shoto:hm got off of solitary confinement over some fake drug charges

Rei:.....i see

Shoto:you don't believe me do you?

*Shoto tone showed hurt while rei just looked at the ground*

Rei:can you blame me? After what you did to our family, Do the yaoyorozu, to that boy?

Shoto:.....mother....

Rei:i.... can't stop stop seeing you're father when i see you...

*Tears instantly started to fall from shoto's face, it felt worse then when she gave her that scar on his face, it hurt more then when momo found out the truth and went crazy, nothing he ever experienced hurt more to him then his mother's words and the way she was looking at him*

Shoto:then why did you come here...

*Shoto's voice was horsed as he tried to stop the crying he saw his mother put her hand on the glass, shoto followed his mother's movement and did the same thing*