chapter 84 a true saint walking amongst sinners

*grinning as I twirl the watch around that I found on the ground *

wonder what I'll get in the pawn shop for this

*we see tsuyu in the market with two different types of meat on each hand thinking on what to make today, normally izuku would join her but he had to go to something. his "secret meeting" as he called it making tsuyu roll her eyes when she thinks about it*

Tsuyu:my god i fell in love with such a dork. Oh Zuku what could you be up too Kero?

???:Kero? Tsuyu? Tsuyu asui is that you?

*Tsuyu flinched as that voice was so familiar as she heard the sound of high heels touching the market floor*

Tsuyu:damn my croaking Kero"

*Tsuyu cursed under her breath as she turned around and saw ochako uraraka looking surprised at her*

Ochako:it is you! Oh my God it's so good to see you it's been so long when was the last time we talked?

Tsuyu:when Zuku was still in jail. You bought me the strawberry cheesecake even when i didn't want you too Kero

*Tsuyu said for ochako her tone was neutral which made tsuyu really wish izuku was here he would know that was her "I'm done" tone. With a sigh tsuyu  placed one of the meats on his cart and walked away with ochako following her*

Ochako:hey wait up let's catch up it's been literal years! I mean 8 years soon to be 9 is nothing to sneeze at!

Tsuyu:no kero.

Ochako:come on I'll buy you lunch or better yet dinner I'm dying for a nice juicy stake

Tsuyu:again no. And if you haven't noticed, not that i blame you really how would you noticed with how much of an airhead you are. I have food in my cart, I'm making dinner at home Kero

Ochako:oh! Is deku....

*At that tsuyu stopped taking deep breaths*

Tsuyu: Midoriya....