chapter 23 a bitter victory

*i groan loudly as i held my shoulder i took my hand of the wound to see it*

*i just screamed as the pain of the hole and it being in my already wounded shoulder i rolled on the ground holding the wound holding back tears as I'm kicked in the gut by momo taking the wind out of my lungs making it impossible to scream as i g...

*i just screamed as the pain of the hole and it being in my already wounded shoulder i rolled on the ground holding the wound holding back tears as I'm kicked in the gut by momo taking the wind out of my lungs making it impossible to scream as i gasped for air momo didn't stop she got on top of me and kept hitting me over and over again i could feel tears fall to my face i opened my eyes and saw her crying while she she kept hitting me her knuckles were bloody from a mix of my blood and hers i lifted slowly my already injured arm and cleaned a tear from her cheek giving her s bloody smile*

Izuku:you still look beautiful even when you cry my dear..

*She looked at me for a moment her eyes turned soft before becoming hard again and hit me one last time knocking me out cold*

Izuku"this is it huh..sorry everybody i couldn't do more.."

Hours later

*I woke up by a blinding light*

Izuku:i killed someone and made it to heaven ?

Yujiro:if I'm here next do you do you think you're in heaven?

*Izuku gave a bitter chuckle as he slowly got up he was in a great amount a pain his right arm felt like it was on fire as i took the bandages off*

Izuku:hello dark purple arms i did not miss you what about the hole in my shoulder?

Yujiro:i had a special doctor come in and fix the hole

Izuku;lot a good that will do me if I'm gonna die in a few moments

Yujiro:what makes you say that?

Izuku: death match i lost i assume you'll do the same thing you did do me with the people i refused to kill

Yujiro: I would but you didn't lose

Izuku:the fuck are you talking about?

Yujiro: yaoyorozu payed a generous amount to be you're opponent and a even higher amount to keep you alive and move on to the finals she couldn't deal the finishing blow

*I could think of a reason why yaoyorozu would do that well i could but i didn't and i still don't want to think of that option*

Izuku:...i see..

Yujiro:nothing more to say?

Izuku:if you hired someone to fix my hole why didn't you have him fix my arms?

Yujiro: Midoriya it's been 2 years whatever medicine they have out there won't fix them the best they can give you is meds to dull the pain it's too late to fix you're arms and legs

*I knew it was true but still there was a small part of me that kept on to hope that once I'm out i could have my old arms and legs back wishful thinking i know*