chapter 42 out of love

With the yaoyorozu

*eri was looking at her mother suspiciously as over the last week momo has had an extra pep in her step we see her now putting on make up*

Eri:mother?

Momo: yes baby girl?

Eri:did something happen?

Momo:oh! What ever makes you think something happened?

Eri:well it's just... You've been really happy lately and your wearing make up and going out every day

Momo:oh it's....

*Momo looked at her daughter debating if she should tell her the truth or not*

Momo"maybe i should...no you're not a teenager anymore momo your a mother you need to do what's best for Eri i have to know if izuku would even want to see her i can't have her be heartbroken again..."

Eri:mom?

*Momo flinched and looked at her daughter and gave her a forced smile putting her hand on eri's head*

Momo: it's...nothing just things have been going good at work is all

Eri:oh um...mom you...you would never lie to me right?

Momo:of course not why would you ever even think such a thing?

Eri:then why did you tell me that everyone loved daddy?

Momo:well because they do

Eri: love him enough to burn Grandma's house?

Momo:.....where did you hear that

Eri:so it's true?!

*Momo sighed and rubbed her temples*

Momo:Eri i didn't lie to you i promise

Eri:I'm not a little kid anymore mom! And didn't lie to me?! This from the woman who told me hiding something is still a lie?!

Momo:eri calm down!

Eri:no!! You keep me in the dark about everything I'm not a little girl if something happens i want to know!

Momo:your still too young to know a lot of things Eri i only hide things that would hurt you i did it out of love!

Eri:....just like grandpa made you leave daddy out of love?

*Momo flinched instantly memories of that day going through her memories*

Flashback

*It was the day the changed it all the day that shoto and enji Todoroki gave everyone the fake video of izuku being the U.A. traitor, momo spend the whole day with tsuyu fighting with there class trying to make them see in to reason but they were blinded by there hatred*

*Momo slammed the door of her family's home extremely angry*

Buttler:ah madam the master of the house wants to have a word with you

Momo:tell father I'm tired and I'm going to my room I'll talk to him later

Buttler: I'm sad to say he wants to talk to you the second you walked in it's extremely urgent

*Momo sighed bitterly urgent for her father just ment it has something to do with the family company momo thanks the butler and walked to her father home office as she opens the door her eyes widen as her father was seeing the fake video*

Momo:father how did you get that?!

Aoi:that is not important sit down momo

Momo:but father...!