chapter 110 the past is what makes us

Author note:if anyone wondering why I'm giving such attention at Tamaki and Nejire simple some of my lovely readers wanted to see it and i refuse to half-ass it when it comes to my stories i go all out so you'll be seeing more of them like a mini series inside the mechanic

Back to Tamaki and Nejire

*we see Penelope Watching her cartoons while Tamaki and Nejire were in the kitchen, nejire with a cup of coffee in her hands while Tamaki was serving himself his own cup*

Nejire"he has a kid, then why did he blush ? Did i just imagine that? No he definitely blushed. Then why did he hold my hand in such a way? Did i misinterpreted the meaning? Did he just do that because we were friends or because he wanted something more? But he's married did he expect me to have an affair with him?!"

*While Nejire was having a mental panic attack Tamaki was drinking his coffee watching it happen with an amused smile*

Tamaki:did i used to act like this? If i did i am so sorry

*Nejire was taken out of her thoughts and looked at Tamaki with a slight frown*

Nejire:so....you have a child....

Tamaki:I'm 29 Neji, it's not that surprising

Nejire: who's....who's the mother?

Tamaki: her name's Phoebe Papageorgiou

*Nejire glared at Tamaki who was taking this as if it wasn't a huge deal*

Nejire:and...where is she?

*Nejire said in a harsh tone, but then it came like a gut punch and it almost made nejire have a spit take*

Penelope:papá said mama is in heaven looking down at me

*Nejire looked at Penelope with a surprised expression her eyes as big as saucers*

Tamaki: Penelope honey, this is a grown-up conversation why are you not seeing the cartoons?

Penelope: commercials and i wanted a juice box

*Tamaki got up and went to the fridge he opened it and frowned*

Tamaki: Penelope what did i tell you about drinking all the apple juice and not the other flavors?

Penelope:but papaaaaaa....

Tamaki:no buts, you want a juice box you're having grape

*Penelope huffed as Tamaki gave her the dreaded grape juice box, sulking Penelope walked away to the loving room again as Tamaki sat back to his chairs giving a small chuckle*

Tamaki:kids am i right?

Nejire:i.... wouldn't know, I'm...s...so sorry

Tamaki:for? I told you it's been 4 years