chapter 89 old habits Don't die for a reason

Got my birthday money early felt so good I decided to fuck y'all emotionally

*it took a few hours before the door was knocked again. Once again tsuyu walked to the door since izuku was busy on her phone, telling his part time workers they have the day off per personal reasons.

izuku:no I don't need you guys to be packing i better not see any guns on my shop

*Once tsuyu opened the door her fear grew as two huge hippo looking men were in front of her*

Bill:sorry if we scared you ma'am were just security

*That calmed tsuyu a little as both men stood aside letting 3 people hiding there faces with hoodies inside momo yaoyorozu, kyoka jirou and Eri Midoriya yaoyorozu*

Tsuyu;w...what do you want who are you? Kero

*They took the hoodie off of them and tsuyu's fear grew in to rage as she saw momo. Momo flinched at the hateful look tsuyu was giving her*

Tsuyu:you kero....

Momo:t..tsuyu please hear me out

Izuku:yes tsuyu...

*Momo trembled again a bit in fear as all eyes turned to izuku who did not look amused, no not amused at all he looked absolutely livid as he kept a smile on his face As he sat down*

Momo:h..hello izuku you look....

Izuku:angry, livid, pissed off, irate please take you're pick!

*Before momo could explain herself izuku raised his hands and looked at his daughter his smile and eyes growing a bit softer as to not scare her*

Izuku:Eri go to you're room and play a video game

Eri:b..but dad..!

*Eri flinched as she saw izuku's eyes grow hard again his smile never leaving*

Izuku:Eri....go to you're room this is grown-up talk someone will get you when this is over

*Eri will never again say she doesn't love her father. But right here right now? She was a little scared by him making her walk fast to her room, everyone noticed the tear threatening to escape her eye*

kyoka: Was that really the right way to ask her that!

Izuku:kyoka does it look like anywhere near the in the right state of mind to care about my fucking tone? So to me a favor since i don't even know why you are here shut.the.fuck.up.

*Izuku said coldly yes kyoka could beat izuku quite easily with her having all the experience and a actual power but at that moment she felt so small and took a small breath of relief when his eyes left her and went to momo*

Izuku:now momo explain just what the fuck did you do

Momo:can...can i sit down at least?

*Izuku nodded slowly as they all sat down with momo shifting slightly in her seat extremely uncomfortable with the gaze tsuyu and izuku were giving her with a deep breath she began*