chapter 146 distance doesn't wake the heart up

Author note:I'm bored so you're getting it a few hours early

Last time

*Rumi said with the grin, nejire being half buzzed already her reasoning thinking skills not being there finally agreed knowing that she'll hate herself when she's sober again*

Now

With Izuku and tsuyu

Tsuyu:out of all the games that could be played you could save nations like in legend of Zelda, you could rule or save the galaxy with star wars, you could go crazy and just kill people in GTA, you could power up and save humanity in final fantasy Kero. But no, out of all the games in my massive collection, you choose this kero?!

*We see izuku, in the couch enjoying a video game. A video game called Tetris on a old Gameboy*

Izuku: it's a game, it's fun, I'm trying to learn your hobbies. And your just mad because I beat your high score and haven't lost yet

*Izuku said in a smug tone sticking his tongue out mocking tsuyu. Tsuyu just smirked as used her frog tongue to wrap around izuku's tongue, Izuku blushed taken off guard and losing his concentration. He lost, tsuyu got closer and frenched kissed him for a bit before stopping and grabbing the Gameboy*

Tsuyu:my turn Kero

Izuku:Uhu....

*Izuku said completely on another planet it took a good 5 minutes for his body to calm down and for him to come to his senses*

Izuku:hey wait a minute!!!

*Tsuyu being smarter then izuku hit paused french kissed Izuku again this time deeper and longer and then went back to playing*

Izuku;uhuuuuuuu.......

*Izuku said on another galaxy with no chance to return for a very long time. All the while tsuyu was cursing at herself as she couldn't beat izuku's high score*

Meanwhile with nejre

*Nejire ripped another packet as she poured it into her coffee, she was on number 12 now, the sugar was starting to look like a small mountain that got swallowed by a brown sea. But nejire didn't care nor was she paying attention, her mind was busy on what she did last night. She jumped when she felt someone stop her on packet number 13*

Tatsumi:ok that's enough, I think it's time we had a talk?

Nejire:what about? About how I'm scum on earth? About how I broke Tamaki's trust again? About how I just screwed myself on having the future I wanted all because I had a one night stand? Take your pick and leave me alone with my coffee

*Nejire grumpled not at all like her old bubbly self. Tatsumi sighed and sat on the other side of the booth*

Tatsumi:nejire you are not in a relationship with that Tamaki boy

Nejire:not after this!! How can I look him in the eyes after I betrayed his trust like that?!

*Nejire said looking heartbroken, tatsumi just rolled her eyes. Nejire mood changed to horrified when she saw tatsumi with her phone*

Nejire:don't you fucking daré!!

*Nejire said, being tatsumi former sidekick now friend she knew exactly what she was going to do*

Tatsumi: too late it's ringing just talk.... Hello?

*Nejire froze as fear overtook her body, tatsumi got a smile on her face*

Tatsumi:your right, nejire I am not, this it tatsumi, Ryuko tatsumi I'm a friend of nejire. Yes yes she's fine so kind of you to worry, she actually has something to say do you