Chapter 6

"Can't I go in?"

Luana felt comfortable being next to her nanny. But why were all the princesses who grew up without having to fetch even a drop of water with their hands, gathered in this room right now? And there is no one to serve them too? Seeing this she could already picture her future.

No, look! There are only princesses in there right now, right?"

"Right."

"But what would happen if I, an abandoned princess, goes in there?"

"I don't know."

"I would obviously become a doormat!"

"No you won't."

"How about I give you another rice ball."

"No."

"How about two? I'm sure my rice balls are much more delicious than what you made."

"No."

Rugard didn't even budge. Eventually, Luana, with the remaining rice balls in her arms, had to enter the room where the princesses were gathered.

God help me!

Before entering the room, Luana placed her ear to the door and overheard the princesses talking.

"I'm hungry! Are you not even going to feed me?"

"Maybe they're starving us to death!"

"No way"

"I don't want to die! And I want to wash up. Why aren't there any maids? How am I supposed to wash myself?"

The inside was a commotion in itself. I have to go in there. Luana had a dark look on her face. She gave a deep sigh and then strongly turned the door knob.

~Click

As Luana opened the door and entered, the princess' gazes, full of complaints, turned to her side.

It's time!

"I've brought some rice! It will be given on first-come first-served basis!"

As soon as Luana shouted, half of the princesses bolted towards her. The other half who missed their opportunity, started shouting, "How do you dare raise your volume against me?" And among them was Ingrid, who didn't seem to be quite stuck up like the other princesses. After all, this princess was famous for being an angel!

"Me! No, I'm first!"

It was the princess who had the courage to even think of seducing Legion. Unfortunately he wasn't the type to be so easily seduced. The princess now looked very shabby so Luana felt a little pity for her. 'But what the hell did I do to end up like this? I was just kneeling in the square for a while, enjoying my jerky. Now I've been suddenly thrown into a dungeon!' Suddenly she felt wronged.

"Here you go."

She still came first, so Luana put the rice ball in the hands of the princess, standing in front of her.

"Eh? What is this?"

The princess squinted her eyes and stared at the rice ball. It was not that there weren't dishes here that used rice, but this one was very unfamiliar to her because it resembled a risotto. Yeah, how would the princess know how the shape of a grain of rice looks?

Luana explained with a benevolent look.

"It's rice mixed with stir-fried vegetables."

"This, is it edible?"

"Hmm, you can eat it.

"Um."

"Give me back if you don't want to. This may be the last supper."