Chapter 17

In a garden covered with red roses, a person was standing. He lowered his head and did pruning with a scissor, and he felt a sign of someone and raised his head.

"Did you bring the news?"

"Yes, I have received the news about Sir Legion."

The huge knight knelt and said. Then the man playing with the scissor slowly raised his head. Long eyelashes glistened under the pouring sunlight. The eyes reflected under it were brilliant gold, and the appearance was believed to be a statue. No, it wasn't exactly that much.

It was a violent appearance that beat the heart. Countless people praised the look, but no one was satisfied. That is why he had an incredible beauty.

"What's the news?"

"He's returning to the Empire."

"What about what I asked?"

"They say he is accompanying her."

"Well, that's good news. By the way, this time, I'm sure he had found what he wants."

Even if he gave him what he wanted each time, Legion didn't choose anything. When he was being asked why he said he didn't want anything. His best knight living under a curse was not overly greedy. So he used to give more and more.

"I don't know."

The knight replied in a solemn tone. His name is Albert, the commander of the Gryphon of the Imperial Order. His ability was inferior to that of Legion, who led the Knights of Leviathan, but he was faithful.

"I guess so. Shall we go now?"

The man got up from his seat and handed the pruning shears to the servant standing next to him.

"Your Majesty, I'll show you the way."

"Please do."

Saying that he could feel an unknown elegance in the figure of the man walking in front of him.

His name is Raytheon El La Dietrion. He was called the Emperor who ruled the Empire of Dietrion.

***

"Ah-choo!"

Luana covered her mouth and sneezed.

"Are you having a cold?"

Lugard, watching her cook next to him, makes a distance. She pouted her lips and looked at him.

"No, I sneezed because of the pepper."

Luana raised her ladle again and stirred the pot, recalling her past.

After the secret medicine bottle incident, Luana ran away from the Duke for several days. It was a perfect escape because she slept in the kitchen under the pretext of cooking. Although there was one thing, she hadn't thought of.

'I can't avoid the Duke if he calls for me!'

She could not disobey the Duke's orders to the subject being a prisoner, so she had no choice but to go to him.

'What should I say? Shall we talk about that night? Or about cooking? Are you going to punish me now? No, it's already been several days, so it won't be.'

After so much anguish, all her expectations went awry.

"We will return to the empire."

'Right! It was so natural that I forgot, but the knights, including the Duke, were people of the Empire.'

"You're coming with us, so if you have anything to prepare, do it in advance."

As soon as the words fell, the Meju came to mind.