Chapter 87

Despite her busy schedule, Luana tried to make time with Legion. It was the same with Legion. In their spare time, they enjoyed exchanging talents with each other as promised last time. Today was the time to do that.

"Let's see."

The ingredients are well prepared. Eggs, vegetables, condiments. As soon as the ingredients were ready, Legion entered the kitchen. Worry soared on his tired face.

"You look tired."

"A little bit. But no problem."

In the meantime, Legion wore an apron she had prepared in advance. It was just an ordinary apron, but it felt different when he wore it. Luana wiggled her fingers and sighed with regret.

'If I had a camera, I could have capture this moment!'

However, in this era, cameras have not yet been invented. A portrait is the only way left, but Luana wasn't particularly good at drawing. Even if she drew well, it would not be easy.

'It's something different when a handsome man wears an apron.'

Luana stood next to Legion with a nod.

"Today we are going to cook eggs. From fried eggs to scrambled eggs. Furthermore, we will try making egg rolls."

"I'll do my best."

"Of course you should!"

Luana smiled and taught him how to crack an egg.

"If you tap it lightly, it cracks, right? If you open this! Ta-da!

She also demonstrated the technique of using eggshells to separate yolks and whites. It was a job that required skillful power control, but a Legion seemed to be able to do it quickly.

Crack

How many eggs has it been? Luana looked perplexed at the egg that was breaking out of his grasp.

"It's a little difficult."

Legion said with a puzzled look. 'You're so good at embroidery. Why can't you do this?' Luana stopped Legion, who was trying to destroy all the remaining eggs and gave him the vegetables.

"Shall we cut the vegetables first?"

Fortunately, he did a good job cutting vegetables. As well as he was good at handling swords, he seemed to be good at using kitchen knives. He finely chopped the colorful vegetables on a chopping board. Orange carrots, white onions, and even green pumpkins. Meanwhile, Luana diligently separated the eggs and poured vegetables into them.

She was going to try scrambled eggs and rolled omelet with this. With a serious expression, Legion sprinkled the seasoning on the eggs on the frying pan and began to move with a delicate touch. In a little while, They finished the wonderful egg dishes! Some of it was crushed and burned, but it was a dish that looked quite appetizing.

"You're doing well!"

"Are you saying I'm doing well?"

Legion did not seem to be satisfied at this point. He looked down at the frying pan and sighed a little.

"It's your first time, right? Who will be good from the beginning..."

Luana, who said so far, laughed awkwardly. There was one person who was good, right? Right here!

"You might not do really well, but this is a pass!"

"Is that so? I think I'll get the hang of it if I try more."

Legion soon became elated and said so.

When he took off his apron, she realized that time had passed.