Chapter 73

As soon as Legion heard that the ranger had found Luana's trace, he ran immediately. It seemed like a long time had passed while they were separated. Although he was tired, the thought of finally meeting Luana made him gain his strength. He could hear his subordinate say something, but he didn't care. There was only one thing he wanted to do.

He runs to meet Luana.

He arrived at an old inn located on the side of the city. Legion took a deep breath and immediately opened the door. He could hear the voices of people in the inn.

A middle-aged man who smiles widely, an older man who sings in a hoarse voice, and a woman who claps and talks with a cheerful voice. The people laughing and chatting excitedly turned around at the sudden noise of the door opening. They widened their eyes and looked at Legion.

"W- Who are you?"

The old picked up his courage and asked. Legion ignored his question and looked around. The inn looked ordinary and nothing special. No, there was only one thing that stood out exactly, those people each holding a spoon or fork.

The atmosphere was too peaceful for a fugitive to hide. He heard Luana's trace lead to this place. Legion panted and glared at the people in the inn.

Clatter

At that moment, he heard a loud noise from the kitchen. The person in the kitchen opened the door, and a woman was inside.

"Who wants to eat more braised meat? There is more stew, too!"

The people who paused while holding the spoon or fork immediately raised their hands. Even the people who still had food on their plates raised their hands. The woman leaves the kitchen and sets a large pot on the table. The moment she opened the lid, Legion looked puzzled and called the woman's name.

"Luana?"

He blinked several times to see if he had seen the wrong person, but Luana was the woman right in front of him.

"Legion?"

The sky blue eyes widened and began to water. Luana threw the pot lid away and immediately ran and hugged Legion. As she hugged him tightly, the thick, rich smell of food brushed the tip of his nose. Legion, who hadn't eaten for a while suddenly got hungry.

Growl-

The sound of the boat crashing by a rumble of thunder was heard from his stomach. Regardless, Legion hugged Luana tightly and inhaled her scent. He wanted to say so many things when he met her, but all he could do was laugh. He hugged her small body, and buried his face in her shoulder.

'Ah, it's Luana.'

Even in such a serious situation, he could smell her delicious scent, knowing she was Luana. Even the scent was very familiar.

"It's demi-glace sauce."

When he spoke casually, Luana blinked with tears in her eyes and soon laughed.

"That's right! The meat was thoroughly in demi-glace sauce. I just finished cooking, and the flavor is deeply absorbed, and the meat is soft and delicious. Do you want some?"

Luana grabbed Legion's hand and pulled him into a chair. She brought out a plate and gave him plenty of braised meat. She also gave him a lot of stew in front of him. Legion thought this was not the right time to eat, but when he looked at his plate, he gulped down his saliva.

'I'm hungry.'

The desire that he had endured all along exploded.

"It's delicious!"

In addition, Luana encouraged him to eat quickly in front of him. The people who had trembled when Legion showed up started to open their mouths. Their fear was conquered by appetite.