Chapter 56

Luana was standing still, looking strange, so the duke, who had not yet left, approached her.

"Is there any problem?"

"What? No. There's n, no problem, none?"

Yes, there is a problem, and it's a big one. In fact, Miria is a fictional character, and it was Luana who won the prize. In other words, he could not find someone he would love in the future. Even now, she had to reveal her identity as soon as possible and snatch the second place winner's opportunity. She stamped her feet and asked the duke.

"May I speak with you for a moment?"

"Doesn't matter, just tell me."

"Not here, but somewhere else!"

She couldn't reveal her identity here. So when she said it with a rather loud voice, the duke nodded as if he knew and went inside. Luana, who followed him in, stopped as soon as there was no one to see them.

"Sir Legion!"

"Yes."

"Actually, I'm not Miria!"

Luana cried out in her loud voice and closed her eyes tightly. She tricked the duke; how would he react? When she thought about it, she couldn't easily open her eyes. He held a competition to break the curse, but she couldn't believe she herself was the winner. The duke must have been greatly disappointed and didn't even know if he would be angry.

"I knew that."

But an unexpected answer came back. When she opened her eyes in confusion and looked at the duke, he said again in a calm voice.

"I knew there was no woman named Miria. And I've eaten your dish a lot; how can I not recognize the taste?"

"Then, why did you choose me?"

"Because the food was delicious."

"No, I know!"

Luana bit her lip, let it go, and confessed the truth.

"I'm Luana!"

"I know."

"What?"

She spoke as she looked at the duke with a blank expression.

"You always have a raven attached to you, so there's no way I don't know."

"No, I mean. If it's a raven, you mean those people who watch hidden with a black cloak, right?"

"That's right."

Luana felt like head spinning. Until now, the duke had attached a person to her all along, so he knew his identity. She hid and ran here and there with the thought the duke didn't know anything. Her palace face began to burn.

She already said she wouldn't run away anymore, but he still made someone watch her. Even though he knew, he pretended not to know and just watched her. Luana felt angry.

Luana was barely holding back from wanting to throw her bouquets away. Let's think rationally. She tried to calm her mind, but it was not easy.

"Since when did you put the raven?"

"Since you came back to the mansion."

As expected, she can't hold it back. Luana threw the bouquets in her hands at the duke. The duke, who had taken it all by surprise, looked perplexed.

"I said I won't run away anymore, didn't I? How could you put someone to watch me?"

"Then how can I trust someone who had once run away?"