Chapter 84

Luana rolled up Legion's wrists again. Although he looks skinny, he is a man, and his occupation is a knight. Luana looked at his strong, thin wrists, but she seemed to feel something different. Her gaze looked sad as she looked at his wrists.

"Oh, my. Something like this on this boney wrists."

No, that's not right, is it? Sarah managed to swallow the words she was about to say because Legion was staring at her with terrifying eyes. She was confident she could run away but didn't want her to get his grudge for nothing.

"But how do I take this off?"

The restraint had a key lock, but there was no key. She looked through the clothes of the knights at the entrance just in case, but there was nothing.

'No, from the outside, it seemed the restrain looked intact, but it actually has broken."

It seemed invisible to Luana.

'That's what love is.'

Sarah took a deep breath and said.

"For now, let's hold on to it. The knights will wake up too."

"What? Why?"

"Something happened. You'd better have someone to prove your innocence."

"Something happened?"

"Yeah, something happened to the emperor."

"Oh, you didn't do it here, did you?"

"No, why would we kill the emperor?"

"Did he die?"

Luana opened her eyes wide with a look of surprise.

"The last time I saw him, he was still alive."

But speaking like that, she thought he would have been hurt quite badly. Luana, who was about to say something, soon closed her mouth again. The story has already been badly twisted. But now, what about the death of the emperor? Luana shook her head. Rather than mourning his death immediately, she felt she had to think about what to do in the future.

"Come on, get up."

Meanwhile, Sarah woke up the knights. Her credibility may be diminished as she has invaded the place she's locked up, but it's better than nothing. And not long after, the knights were awakened by Sarah. Of course, it was after Sarah disappeared.

As soon as the knights woke up, they were surprised to see Luana.

"Who are you?"

Then they were surprised for the second time when they saw the food on the floor.

"What is this?"

"Oh, it's food."

"I know that! Why the hell is the food here?"

The knight was about to say more but soon bit their lips because they could feel the duke's sharp gaze. He's in custody, and he is strangely terrifying.

"Well, let me introduce myself again. My name is Luana. I'm here to save Legion."

"Ah, the princess of the fallen kingdom."

The knight himself bowed and mumbled his words. Then, surprised by his colleague poking him in the side, he quickly raised his head again.

"No, but what are you doing here?"

"I'm feeding Legion?"

The knight was speechless for a moment. All she did come here was to feed the duke who was locked up by putting the knights to sleep. It was a crazy act. But the knight couldn't say it out loud and kept his mouth shut. The two became restless and eventually decided to report this to their superior. It was not for them to judge and act.