Chapter 51

A terrible image crossed her mind for a moment, but what she had thought did not happen.

Instead, magic happened.

The duke's expression that had been hardened gradually softened after Luana retracted her hand. His fierce eyes gently curved, and a smile crept across his tightly pursed lips. The duke and the princess smiling affectionately under the pouring sunlight became quite a picture. Although the duke was called a slayer, the princess looked more like a maid than a princess. He couldn't take her eyes off her.

The duke and the princess claimed that they were not in love with each other, but they were wrong.

'If this is not love, I have never been in love.'

Vyan was sure. Although they didn't know each other yet because they were clumsy, shy love was slowly blooming. Otherwise, how can you make such a comfortable expression at someone else's touch? He put everything down and talked to the duke.

"I think the class should end now."

"What? What does that mean?"

The duke's expression began to turn harsh again. But Vyan was proud.

"The duke already knows how to love. So there is nothing more I can teach you."

"I don't know about love yet."

"No, you're not aware of it, but you are already more in love than anyone else. Think carefully. Love is already blooming."

"I don't know what you mean."

"If you don't know, you can stay the way you are. You'll find out one day. Then I'll be on my way. Have a sweet love!"

Vyan left those words behind, stepped back with his quick steps, and left the room. He had no idea how smoothly he retreated and had to catch the moment.

Luana, spaced out next to the duke, slowly turned her head to look at the cold air felt by her side.

'Oh, he's angry.'

It was the first time she had seen the duke so angry. Well, it's reasonable. He has struggled to find love, so he tried to find someone who is an expert in the field, took classes, and even read numerous romance books. He said that he had never seen anything other than military studies and education books during his lifetime.

However, the person who brought it ran away. He didn't even know love yet.

"Raven, bring him back."

TL/N: In case readers forget who Raven is, he is the personal knight who is hidden but will come if Legion, his master, asks him to do something.

Luana heard what the duke said; she thought it would not be long before Vyan was brought back.

Luana stared at the angry duke and asked.

"Are you very angry?"

"No, he wasn't very good, actually. He was a scammer. It's not hard to figure that out."

Vyan daring to deceive the duke is a different matter. The Duke gritted his teeth.

"Hmm."

Luana, who stared blankly at the scene for a while, later hit her palm with her fist. Come to think of it; she was hiding from the duke! Although she was caught, he was focused on something else for a while, so now was the opportunity. Her little hand moved towards her pocket, which was sneakily hanging from her side. She tried to hide again, but the attempt was unsuccessful.

"Where else are you going?"

It was because the duke grabbed Luana's other arm.

"I'm not going."