Chapter 75

They returned to Marquis Livre's residence because Legion hadn't finished his work. Although he rushed here because of Luana's whereabouts, he divided his knights to do the emperor's order to look for Ingrid; that was why he had to return to Marquis' residence again.

Legion thought it might be better to stay away from Luana because his appetite grew every time he saw her. He was afraid at some point that he couldn't stand it any longer.

"I don't want to."

Of course, Luana thought differently.

'How can we separate after we just met again?'

She hated that thought. Moreover, she did not want to stay at Marquis Livre's mansion, no matter whether there was Legion who would be back to her.

"I want to go with you. I'll stay calm. If you went alone, won't you starve again?"

At that question, Legion smiled faintly.

'How can every word you said sounded lovely?'

She folded her hands and said she would take responsibility for his dishes, and the feeling that he had been struggling to suppress raised again.

"It's dangerous."

Even when Legion said that, Luana seemed unwilling to back down and shouted,

"I'll protect my body!"

"How?"

Legion took Luana's arm and held it tightly. She tried to release her hand but couldn't budge even a little. She put much force on her hand until she wrinkled her forehead. She raises her leg recklessly, aiming at Legion's tibia. It was a sudden move, but she looked so cute that it stirred his suppressed feeling up again.

For a moment, it seemed Luana's reasoning had been lost. When Legion came to his senses, Luana was lying underneath him. She suddenly fell to the floor, and her eyes went wide. It was the situation he needed to be wary about, but it seemed he couldn't grasp it yet. Her round eyes curved gently, followed by her smile. His heart pounded at the sight of Luana, who didn't feel wary of the situation.

Legion held his breath as he looked at Luana like a danger one inch away. Seeing that Luana didn't resist, he thought he could achieve what he wanted. A deep lust filled his mind as if there was a whisper telling him to get what he wanted.

'But.'

Legion lifted his body with his patience and endurance. If his instincts moved as he wanted, he would not be able to have Luana or the rest of his life. Knowing that fact, he didn't want to touch her hastily. Rather than following his desire and being satisfied, he wanted to have Luana forever. He took a deep breath and spoke,

"Now you know, right? You're weak, so wait in the mansion."

At that words, Luana pouted her lips.

"Aren't most people weaker to Legion?"

"Then let's say you're especially much weaker."

Who would compare knights to a civilian? Luana had a lot to say, but she put up with it since Legion wasn't completely wrong. She wanted to follow Legion but didn't want to be his burden. Still, she glanced at him just in case.

"Then can't Legion protect me?"

"No, I can't."

'So cold!'

Luana quickly became sullen. How long has it been since they met, and should they be apart again? She couldn't even tell about her feelings yet. Not only does Luana have this thought, but Legion also thinks about the same thing.