Chapter 10

TL/N: Chillelujah is an abbreviation of Chicken and Hallelujah.

"Come up here."

The Duke's voice becomes terrifying. It still sounds like the whispers of the devil from hell. Luana shuddered and climbed the stairs.

'Sis, I will definitely come to get you out! No matter what, there must be a way!'

When she looked at Ingrid, she returned a gentle smile.

When she came out feeling uncomfortable, the fresh air pricked her nose. The air above the ground was much better than the underground.

'By the way, what's going to happen now that things are going this way?' First, she needed to figure out the situation. Luana asked Legion carefully.

"Is the King alive?"

"Yes."

"Well, is there any part of his body missing?"

"He has his limbs intact."

"Then are his eyes, nose, and lips okay?"

"It's fine."

They were known as a notorious army, but they were not as cruel as she thought. Of course, they killed some people, but the royals are still alive. Some parts didn't match what I've heard.

Luana asked again.

"Are the other princesses alive?"

"They are."

"That's a relief."

Seeing that even the princesses were kept alive, She lessened her fear of dying. As she was thinking, the Duke spoke as if he had suddenly remembered.

"Oh, right. they are not given food, but people can last more than two weeks without eating."

"...Are you giving them water?"

"No."

"Won't they die faster that way?"

"Hmm. I think so."

'I think so, my ass! Don't talk about people dying so casually! Of course, I don't have any affection for the King or other princesses I haven't seen properly. But still, it's not comfortable hearing someone die.'

"Wouldn't it be better to give them something to eat?"

"Why?"

"Because they'll die if not eat?"

"They are going to be killed anyway. Do I have to give them that?"

'I see.. you are going to kill them anyway.' Luana's face was hardened at the words. The corners of her lips trembled.

"Can you spare me?"

"You're not worthy to be kept alive."

The Duke was merciless. He was so ruthless that it was hard to say anything more. Therefore, as she was following the Duke, two armored knights approached us suddenly. They knelt and shouted.

"My lord! I'm Lugard! Reporting, I have done as commanded!"

"My lord! I'm Henry! Reporting, I have done as commanded!"

It was a familiar name. The two of them had very dirty armor, and their legs were shaking.

"Did you finish?"

"Yes!"

"I see. Then run ten more laps."

The Duke calmly declared hell to the knights. The knights flinched but stood up without hesitation and ran again.