Chapter 49

The way to break the curse is to eat the food of a loved one.

"Hoho, that's what the other witch said?"

The first time the butler heard these words, he let out a sad laugh. He has been trying so hard to find a way to break the curse, and this is the way it is. Isn't it like embodying a scene from a fairy tale?

"Is there any chance that the witch told a lie?"

"I don't like that person, but he didn't seem to be lying."

"Is that so?"

The butler unconsciously frowned. Then it meant that the duke still had no one to love.

'I thought he loved Luana, but he didn't?'

He sighed and searched his memory thinking that the duke had been acting foolishly.

They eat together every time, and he only eats the food that Luana makes. He calls her in whenever he sleeps, and they sleep in the same bed. When working in the office, he would look out to the window, looking at her.

'Hm?'

The butler paused to think for a moment. No matter what he thought, it seemed like his action was like someone who was in love.  However, as other witches said, the duke might not love her, and the butler began to confuse. The doctor who is hearing the same story seems to thought the same. The two briefly exchanged glances.

"But it's a relief that there's a way out."

The doctor coughed in vain. However, the answer returned was not positive.

"But there is one problem."

"What is the problem?"

"He said it was the dish of the person I love, but I don't know what love is."

For a moment, the butler and the doctor were at a loss for words. That was definitely a big problem!

'How old are you and you still don't know love?'

When he was young, he tried to build his skills because of people around him who were seeking his position, and when he grew up, he often went to war in other territories. As for the banquet, he only participated multiple times and avoided all the flower-like young ladies. It was not unreasonable for him not to know.

"Love is a beautiful thing."

The senator pretended to know and spoke up. He certainly seemed to have heard rumors that he had a passionate love affair with his wife when he was young.

"Beautiful?"

"That's right. I always want to be with that person, and that person looks the most beautiful in the world. When we are together, we feel happy."

"I don't know. Isn't that an abstract concept? I want to know more specifically about the concept of love."

"If it's specific, how do you say it?"

"How to fall in love? What symptoms do you get when you fall in love? It's like a way to win love from your partner."

"Normally, love doesn't approach that way. It happens naturally, just like a bud grows into a flower."

The doctor tried to persuade the duke but to no avail. The duke still looked at him with a stern look.

"Let's find an expert."

It was the butler who resolved the situation.

"There's no expert in that field!"

This is how people who haven't even been in love properly. The doctor clicked his tongue, but the butler seemed to have already lost his hearing. He confirmed his will with a stern face.