Chapter 25

Let's pack a lunch. It should be something the duke can easily eat. A simple meat dish in a sandwich, and a few slices of fruit for dessert. Luana had that thought in her mind and started cooking, but why is the completed dish looked different from what she imagined?

Luana lowered her head as she pushed the completed dish into the lunch box that the butler had prepared.

'It can't fit in the box!'

Neither the sandwiches nor the meatballs and hamburg steak can fit in the lunch box. She didn't even put in dessert yet! As she was idly cooking, the amount of dish she cooked became too much.

'Hmm, I'll prepare a new lunch box.'

"Can it be prepared on time?"

"Of course. The duke's mansion has everything."

The butler came with a large basket and several lunch boxes with those words. Only then could Luana breathe out a sigh of relief. It seemed like this one was better.

Luana wondered if it would be too much, but she was sure he'd eat all of them. She finished preparing the lunch box after filling the huge lunch box and basket.

"It's done!"

As a result of moving as fast as possible, the duke made it in time to enter the palace. At the same time, the duke was about to get on his horse in his uniform.

"Wait a minute!"

Luana ran past the servants and stopped the duke. Then she put her hands on her knees for a moment, gasping and holding her breath.

"What's going on?"

"Take your lunch box!"

"Lunch box?"

Then a servant came with two large baskets.

"You can't starve at the imperial palace. I can't allow you to lose more weight!"

'You've been gaining weight like a human now!'

Luana said firmly with blazing eyes.

"The Imperial Palace also serves food."

"It doesn't taste good!"

"It's eatable."

"You're lying! Just take your lunch box."

The food at the Imperial Palace must have been tasteless, but the duke's expression was the same as usual. But when she looked closely into his eyes, she knew he was shaking.

"Take it with you."

Luana stopped panting and stood up.

"Do you know who makes the most delicious lunch box in the world?"

Then she put her hands on her chest and said,

"It's me!"

It was an overly confident attitude. But when Luana said so, it seemed right. The duke raised the corners of his mouth unconsciously. He noticed it too late and covered his mouth with his hand, but Luana had already seen it.

"Here's your lunch box."

"It's too big. I can't carry the lunch box."

"You can take the carriage!"

"It's cumbersome."

"Just bring it!"

Luana took the basket from the servant and forced it on him. Her arms were shaking because it was heavy, but she didn't seem to want to put it down until the duke received it.