Chapter 4: Party

Minjeong's POV

It's finally the end of the week and it's Halloween. I've never celebrated, so it'll be a first for me tonight. I'm at Aeri unnie's house, she's looking for an outfit for us tonight. We decided not to prepare ourselves at her house because I didn't have any costumes and she wanted to make sure that I was wearing something other than just jeans and a t-shirt with blood on my face.

"Minjeong, you should wear this." she gives me a nurse costume.

"Aeri, I think it's too sexy for me, it doesn't suit me and besides I wouldn't feel comfortable in it." I give her back the costume.

"Minjeong, you know there'll be a lot of handsome guys there. I'm sure with this nurse costume, all the guys in the club will drool over you."

I'll never be able to win with her, even the chicken doesn't work with her. "I swear Aeri, this is the last time I'm doing all this." I took the costume from her hands and went to change in the bathroom. The uniform was so tight that I had hard to breathe. Worse still, Aeri forced me to wear a sexy lingerie in case I spent the night with a guy tonight. I don't understand why she absolutely wants me to find a guy, maybe I'm boring, anyway I hope the evening will pass very quickly. I end up wearing a red lipstick and for the final touch, I put on red lenses.

"Aeri? So what do you think?" I ask her and show her my look.

"Damn Minjeongie! I swear if you weren't my best friend, I would have hit on you by now." she smirked at me.

"Hahaha shut up! So I guess I look good." I throw the pillow in her face.

"I can't wait to see the guys' faces tonight, it's gonna be fun, let's goooo!"

Jimin's POV

Tonight is the big day. We're going to celebrate Seulgi's birthday tonight and we decided to dress up since it's Halloween. I decided to dress up as a doctor with a stethoscope around my neck, in case I play doctor and patient tonight. To make it a little scarier, I put red lenses and a little blood on my lips. I look at myself one last time in the mirror "Damn Yu Jimin, tonight you're going to hunt some meat."

I took my car and arrived on time in front of the Siren bar, which was also a nightclub, there were a lot of people in front at this time. I could see some girls dressed as sexy panthers, others dressed as vampires, I'm definitely going to have fun. The decoration was pretty cool, there were a lot of people who were already drunk when the evening had just begun, some girls checked me out from head to toe and looked at me as if I was their prey. I headed to the VIP room where I found my friends: Yizhuo who was dressed as a zombie, Joy as a cat woman and she was the most feminine of us all, Seulgi as a disfigured princess, she was wearing a crown since it was her birthday. There were already sexy girls around them, but I wasn't attracted to any of them yet. I hope tonight I can go back with a girl and have fun with her at home because I am already horny as hell.

Minjeong's POV

Aeri and I were arriving at the Siren bar, we could see a long line in front of the entrance. We were able to go straight inside because Irene had already booked everything. People were already raging inside, it smelled like alcohol and sex. I was reassured because some girls were much sexier dressed than me so I wouldn't attract people's attention.

"OMG MINJEONG! I'M FUCKIN HAPPY TO SEE YOU GIRL!" Irene screamed and hugged me tightly. I really missed that girl. We met thanks to Aeri since that day, we were hanging out every day until last year, Irene had to go with her family to America but they decided to come back this year.

"Hahahaha I miss you so much unnie! You're still as beautiful as ever!"

"Yaaaah look at you! You're so sexy tonight. So tell me, do you have a boyfriend?" she smirked

"Boyfriend? Irene, I think Minjeong doesn't even know what it is. Now that I think about it, Minjeong, aren't you interested in girls?" Aeri asked me.

"YAAAH AERI! I'm still straight. Just, I still haven't found someone that matches me."

"Tonight will be your chance to find one. This party won't end until you find the right one!"

I'm already starting to regret coming. I feel like it's going to be a long night, and the hell how am I supposed to find a guy. We started by drinking a few shots, I hadn't had a drink for a long time and it really burns my throat, I almost spit it out through my nose. My head was getting dizzy, I wasn't sure if I wanted to throw up, so I decided to go to the bathroom and freshen up a little. I tried to move through the crowd, people were really wild, some were doing shots contests, others put their heads in a bowl of water to catch the apple, others were fucking in the dark corners, that's why I never go out. A guy pushed me and I almost fell to the ground, suddenly a hand took me by the waist and brought me back stuck to the person. My vision was probably blurry from the alcohol and what had happened. When I could see more clearly, I saw a black-haired girl with large eyes. My eyes turned to her lips, at that moment I wanted to kiss them.

"Miss are you okay?" her voice cut me off from my thoughts, she sounded worried because I must have been white as a sheet.

"I-I... am fi-fine. T-thanks." why am I starting to stutter? I should never have drunk so much.

"Do I know you? Aren't you the girl I asked my way last time?" she asked me, and yes, it was her, the black-haired girl with a doll face and damn her plump lips. She was dressed as a doctor and I as a nurse, what a coincidence.

"Yes, I remember you now. What a coincidence." I said a little bit embarrassed. She smirked.

"Wow. Look like I found my nurse." she chuckled and I blushed. "Would you mind dancing with me? I mean, if you are now feeling good." she said scratching the back of her neck. She is so cute.

"Yeah, definitely." I smiled at her. Why not, I'd rather dance with her than with guys who'd just think of getting into my pants.

We were starting to dance against each other, she placed her hands on my waist and I put my arms around her neck, at least if I fall, I will hold on to something. Suddenly, I felt a heat stroke, again it must have been because of the alcohol and the atmosphere of the club.

"So what's your name?" she asked huskily near my ear. 

"Minjeong. My name is Minjeong. What about you?" 

"Jimin. Nice to meet you, Miss Minjeong." she said seductively. Damn, why this girl gave me fuckboy vibes but actually it didn't annoy me.

She moved her hands towards my back and gradually towards my ass, she grabbed them hard. She whispered in my ear while there was noise around us, I still understood and it gave me chills "You know, when I saw you that day, I promised myself that if by chance I see you again I wouldn't let you go. Thank God he heard my prayers" she said and licked my earlobe. Just with that, I let a moan without realizing it. I think I'm not as straight as I said earlier.

I came to my senses when I felt a pair of lips on mine. I was paralyzed, my mind was empty, I couldn't think anymore. A few seconds later, I took the same rhythm as her, our lips moved synchronously. Her lips were so soft and tasted like honey. She squeezed my ass and deepened our kiss. She put her tongue and asked for entrance, it took me few seconds to let her in. I let my hands roaming in her hair, she sucked my tongue and she moaned between our hot kiss.

"Shall we continue at my place?"