Chapter 17: Talk

Unknown's POV

"Nice job for today"

"If I knew I had to be nice to get her, I would have done it since the beginning."

"I told you she's stupid."

"And you're a bitch."

"You can say whatever you want, I don't care. I just want her out of Jimin"

"And you think Jimin will be interested in you? hahahahahahahahaha"

"What do you mean?"

"Minjeong may be stupid but you're more, Minjeong didn't need anything to get Jimin's attention but you, you do everything and still, you're invisible."

"Shut the fuck up, you don't know anything about it. Just do your job."

"Pffffff hahahaha yes m'dam."

Minjeong's POV

I couldn't sleep at night, I was worried about what Aeri told me. She saw her at the bar with that bitch and she even put herself on Jimin. I hope she took her home and not back to her apartment. I know I hurt her, but I have a reason but here I am, feeling guilty all by myself in my bed. It was now 5:45 am, in a while I will have to get ready for class. I don't even know if Jimin's picking me up.

To My Daddy

You gonna pick me up today?

From My Daddy

Yes, why?

To My Daddy

Nothing, just asking.

Well, she doesn't look too angry like last time. I started to get ready, I put on jeans pants and the Givenchy sweater that Jimin gave me. Yes, she buys me clothes all the time, I once refused and she bought me more. I saw my mother in the kitchen making breakfast, usually she leaves home before me.

"Mom, you're not working today?"

"Oh, I forget to tell you that-" the phone in the living room rang "-Oh wait I have to answer, we'll talk it tonight honey." she kissed me on my head and left.

I was now waiting outside in front of the house, I saw Jimin's car coming. She parked in front of me and got out in the car. I don't know if she was in a bad mood or not, her face was neutral.

"Hey." she simply said.

"Hey." and she opened the door for me. I sat on the seat and was putting on the seat belt except I couldn't do it.

"Let me help you." she leaned over, her face was near mine, I could smell her perfume, and she slowly put on the belt. During the journey, no one was talking and for the first time, this silence bothered me.

"Hmm so I... I think we should talk."

"Talk about what?" she asked not looking at me. 'Well have to talk about how you were at the bar with that girl'

"Just talk."

"We are talking."

"Not like this. Come to my house for dinner tonight?"

"Mmmkay." we were finally arriving in front of the campus. She parked and went down to open the door for me as usual. Jaemin was in front with his team, my God I hope he doesn't see me.

"Hey Minjeong!" too late, he saw me.

"Hey!" I replied. Jimin was standing behind her arms crossing and throwing death glares to Jaemin. I put my arms around her waist, tiptoed because she was taller, and kissed her.