Chapter 32: Second

Jimin's POV

The week had started again, which meant that I would spend my week at the company with a series of meetings. I had more things to do because Minjeong wasn't going to come to the office for a while. Indeed, she has to study because she is going to take her exams and I want her to be able to focus as much as possible. These days, I found her quite stressed, I know how much she wants to do everything right and graduate next year, but I told her she shouldn't worry. I know she works hard and her efforts will eventually pay off.

Tonight, I was planning to spend the evening at Minjeong's house. She had suggested that we could watch a movie and cuddle. I thought the idea was pretty cute, I'd be the dumbest to say no. She invited me to her house because her mother wasn't going to be there for a few weeks, she had decided to spend a few days with her childhood friends. When she told me the news, I had many plans and told myself that I would have a good time. I finished replying to the last emails and prepared to join her. When I got a message on my phone:

From Yeji

Jimnin Im sowrry i lowve youu to o muchh by e

When I saw the message, I felt that it was not a good sign. So, I called her back immediately, but it went to her voicemail. I tried again for a few minutes, but I still had no answer. I couldn't just stand there doing nothing, I was going to feel guilty all my life if anything happened to her. So, I sent a message to Minjeong to let her know that I would come later because I had to finish some stuffs at the office. I had hesitated to tell her the truth, but I didn't want her to worry because she was already stressed enough and then I wasn't going to last. I was just going to make sure Yeji was okay, after all she was still my friend. I hurried and left the office. I wished the two employees at the reception a good evening and jumped in my car, I started without delay.

About fifteen minutes later, I finally arrived in front of Yeji's house. She had been living in a pretty decent neighborhood since we met. I had given her a lot of financial support because she no longer had a place to live as she used to live with her ex-boyfriend and the house belonged to him. So, she ended up on the street and had nowhere to go. I turned off the car's engine and got out quickly. I ran to the house and rang the doorbell. No answer. I rang again and knocked on the door very loudly but there was still nothing. I checked to see if the door was closed, but fortunately it wasn't. I rushed in and quickly looked at the room I had entered. I saw Yeji lying on the floor with a bottle of alcohol in her hand. Two other empty bottles were next to her, as well as tissues and a broken glass. I was relieved because I expected to find something worse. I approached her and was careful not to step on the broken glass. I placed a hand under her head and waist to lift her up, I gently put her on the couch. Afterwards, I went to her bathroom to get a cloth and a bowl of water. I soaked it lightly in water and squeezed the wet cloth and tapped it on her face.

"Jiminnn?..." Yeji opened her eyes slightly and tried to get up.

"It's okay, I'm here. Don't move, I'll clean your face and neck a bit to freshen you up." she nodded, and she let me do it. After that, I gave her a glass of water and a headache pill. A few minutes, she felt much better and was able to sit properly on the couch.

"Thank you Jimin..."

"That's what friends are for." I gently squeezed her hand and patted her head.

"I'm sorry, Jimin...but I can't accept your friendship..." she jumped on me and placed herself on my lap. She grabbed me by the neck and kissed me violently, I tried to push her away, but this girl was damn strong. She went down to my neck and started sucking on me. This time it was too much. I pushed her hard, she fell on the ground and I got off the couch.