Chapter 54: Honeymoon [M]

Third's POV

Minjeong was carried like a bride by her beloved. Their eyes had not broken away as if the two were under the spell of the other. Jimin climbed the stairs to reach their room where they were going to spend the best night of their lives.

The room was spacious, it was suitable for two people. The bed was in the middle of the room where plant hanging lamps were suspended from the ceiling. The decoration was a Scandinavian style, it's what Minjeong always dreamed of having. Before they arrived here, Jimin called teams of interior designers to design the house. There were not many furniture because they wanted it to be airy and not cumbersome. In short, it was simple but comfortable.

Jimin gently placed her wife's body on the soft mattress. She was on top of her and looked at her with tenderness and full of love. She stroked her jaw with a kiss on her forehead and Minjeong enjoyed it by closing her eyes. It was good to be able to stay in this peaceful atmosphere with two of them, they could literally hear each other's heartbeats.

"How many times I have to tell you that you're beautiful?"

"I want to hear it for the rest of my life." they finally shared the sweetest and the most sincere kiss that they have ever had. It felt so right to be together as if they were meant for each other and they had no doubt about it. Jimin lowered the straps of the dress and placed a trail of kisses from her shoulders to her neck. She managed to completely remove the dress and threw it somewhere in the room. Minjeong was wearing white lace lingerie, she looked like an angel coming from heaven. Jimin touched her milky skin while licking her lip, she roamed her hands all over Minjeong's sexy body. Damn, how she craved for it. Jimin kissed her again but slowly to taste the sweet lips of her wife and Minjeong asked her to be soft first and added progressively the hotness. While their tongues were swirling around and fighting for dominance, Minjeong was unbuttoning her white shirt and finally she could touch and feel her perfect abs again, "Daddy, have you recently worked out?", Minjeong asked while caressing her abs and dangerously approached the low part.

"I only work out with you. Now let me pleasure you, baby." Jimin's hands went to Minjeong's back and unhooked the bra. She dived her tongue into the first nipple while teasing and nibbling it, an electric shock went through Minjeong's entire body. She did the same with the second nipple that was already hard. Minjeong was grinding her core with the Jimin's huge bulge that was forming under her pants. Jimin could feel her wetness through her panties and she felt a twitched in her boxer so she decided to unbuckle her belt to free her dick because it was painful. When she took off her boxer, Minjeong moaned and blushed by the side of the big cock standing proudly between her legs, it was veiny and hard. It made her mouth water, feeling the liquid flowing down her throat was one of the best thing to eat.

"God, I'd never get used to your dick."

"And I'd never get used to your mouth and your tight pussy." Minjeong pulled her by the neck and switched their position. She was now grinding on her hard cock, but she was still having her panties, her juice had already wet it since her dick was lubricated by it. She started by jerking her off because she wanted to make her cum on her own abs, "Mmmh yes baby, your hands are doing a good job... Mmmh yeah, you make me so hard... Make me cum and I'll return the favor...", It didn't take long for Jimin to ejaculate, she had semen on her belly that Minjeong quickly took care of by licking all the liquid, "Damn, you're getting wilder and wilder."

"I know."

"I thought you wanted to be gentle first."

"You turn me on so much that I couldn't take my time. Now take care of my wet pussy and don't use condom."

"You're sure you want to get pregnant?"

"Yes... Jimin, I want us to have a baby..."

"So, let's make a baby." Jimin took off the last cloth that was on Minjeong and opened wide her legs, "Well, well, well... If we have a baby, will you have time for me?", she teased the entrance of her pussy with her finger and her tongue.