Chapter 26: Gift

Minjeong's POV

I had a wonderful weekend with Jimin. I traveled for the first time in my life and it feels so good. I can't believe I finally got to parachute jumping. I've always dreamed of it and I'm not disappointed that I did. Before we left, Jimin still managed to seduce me and I couldn't resist. However, tried not to provoke or arouse her because I was still sensitive even though I no longer had any pain. She was even hornier, as long as I wasn't exhausted, she wasn't going to stop fingering me. Afterwards, had gone to take a shower but I stopped in front of the mirror and was shocked when I saw my body. Jimin had made her mark on me everywhere, I looked like I was coming out of an adventure in an Amazon jungle. At the time I wanted to kill her, but I thought she's super sexy when she's aggressive like that. Anyway, I hope that this week I will be able to rest.

Our relationship is gradually developing and that's not a bad thing. I showed my mom the pictures that Jimin and I had taken at Jeju. She explained to me that it had never changed, and that she would like to go back one day. I promised her that as soon as I have enough for both of us, I'll take her on a trip. The week had started again. Why can't the weekend be longer? It's going by too fast that I just had time to enjoy it. I was immersed in my book when suddenly Aeri threw her bag on the table.

"Could you put it down more gently?"

"No, because I'm still mad at you, Minjeong. You promised me you wouldn't go to that party." I knew she wasn't going to give up on this case. She's not wrong to be angry, I owe her a lot of explanations.

"I'm sorry unnie...let me explain you." She took a deep breath and sat down in front of me. She nodded to say she was ready to listen to me "That week, Jimin and I had a fight. We didn't talk and see each other for days. On Friday, she surprised me. She was waiting for me outside the university to take me home. I was happy to see her, but I had too much pride that I treated her like shit. I went home with Jae, he asked me if I was coming to the party and since I needed to release the stress, accepted..."

"Minjeong you're the worst girl in the world. How can you treat Jimin this way when she's literally throwing herself at your feet? Anyway, you're lucky Jimin came to pick you up that night. It could have gone wrong.... You don't know how worried and angry she was on the phone, I got chills."

"I know..." I was happy after what Aeri said, but I also felt guilty for worrying her so much.

"And what about your weekend? It was hot I guess." she smirked and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Shut up Aeri, I won't tell you anything."

The day finally ended. All I could think about was sleeping. But I had to go to the company today, I hope there's not too much paperwork to do. The only thing that motivated me was knowing that Jimin was going to wait for me to drive me to the place, she's a girlfriend material. Indeed, she was there. She was sitting on the front of the car, her favorite position when she was waiting for me. She's too sexy, impossible to resist. When she saw me, she walked towards me with a big smile. What I like about her is that every time she sees me, her eyes shine with a thousand lights.

"Hey babe, how was your day?" she took me by the waist and kissed me.

"Cool but I'm tired now."

"It's okay, you'll take a nap in the office living room." she put my hair behind my ear "Oh yeah, I have something for you." She went to the car, opened the back door and took out a bouquet of flowers, it wasn't the same as last time, and the big teddy bear. Students came by at that moment and whispered that it was too cute, that they dreamed of having a relationship like mine. So I started to turn red, this person was too romantic.

"T-thank you." Every time she does that kind of thing, I always start stuttering.

"Anything for my love." she winked at me and kissed me on the forehead. You know that when someone kisses you on the forehead, it's a sign of this person cares and respects you. Don't you think it's just too cute?