Chapter 5 : Doctor [M]

Jimin's POV

I was walking to the toilet when I saw a girl being pushed by a drunk stupid guy, she almost fell to the ground, fortunately by reflex I caught her. She was glued to me and I could hear her fast heartbeat. "Miss are you okay?" I asked her, I was a little bit worried because she was white as a sheet.

"I-I...am fi-fine. T-thanks." she said stuttering. I looked into her eyes, those damn big eyes looked familiar to me, that seductive look and her lips that I wanted to taste.

"Do I know you? Aren't you the girl I asked my way last time?" yes, I am sure, it was the girl I asked my way.

"Yes, I remember you now. What a coincidence." damn, she is so beautiful in this costume. She looks at the same time sexy and innocent. "Wow. Look like I found my nurse." I said and I swear I saw her blushed. "Would you mind dancing with me? I mean, if you are now feeling good." I pretend I'm embarrassed to show my cute side.

"Yeah, definitely." she showed her pretty smile. Damn her smile, the kind of smile I would like to see every morning when I wake up.

I took her by the waist and put against her on me, I could feel her breast on me and her scent drove me crazy. She placed her arms around my neck, I could see her seductively eyes because I was a little taller than her and I promise I was lost in her eyes. I could feel my pants tightening, just her body on me was already turning me on. I looked at her kissable lips, her lips that invited me to taste them, I would like to feel them around my dick. We started dancing like wild young teens.

"So what's your name?" I asked huskily near her ear.

"Minjeong. My name is Minjeong. What about you?" she smirked.

"Jimin. Nice to meet you, Miss Minjeong?" I love her name, it will be good if I moan her name.

I moved my hands on her back and I grabbed her ass hardly, damn I wasn't disappointed. I moved near her ear and whispered "You know, when I saw you that day, I promised myself that if by chance I see you again I wouldn't let you go. Thank God he heard my prayers?" I said and nibbled her earlobe, she moaned. Yes, I am really sure I want to hear her moan every day. I couldn't control my hormones anymore, so I decided to kiss her. She wasn't responding, I think I was a little too fast but fuck, I couldn't leave without having tasted her lips. A few seconds later, I feel her taking the same rhythm as me, our lips moved synchronously. Her lips were very soft and tasted like strawberry. I squeezed her ass and deepened our kiss. I put my tongue and asked for entrance, it took few seconds to let me in. She starting to roam her hands in my hair and it was fucking turning me on. I sucked her tongue and I moaned between our hot kiss. Damn damn damn this girl was really something.

"Shall we continue at my place?" I asked her, we were both panting, my forehead rest on hers.

"With pleasure." she said seductively. How could she be so sexy and behave like an innocent. Girls like her were my weak spot. I didn't waste any time and took her to the exit, I'll tell the others by message if I have time.

Aeri's POV

I was talking to Irene and two guys who had joined us when I noticed that Minjeong had been away for about 3O minutes. So I decided to go looking for her and I was really getting worried. If anything happened to her, I'd never forgive myself. Minjeong was like my little sister and I loved her more than anything. I promised her that I would protect her until the end. "Aiish Minjeongie where are you?!" I was getting frustrated when I saw her on the track... with a beautiful girl. But what shocked me the most was that they were kissing like there were only two of them on this world. Minjeong, I swear I'm going to annoy you for the rest of your life, I can't believe it, a few days ago you were still telling me you didn't understand why people like doing this kind of thing in public, people change fast, don't they? And I didn't even believe you for a moment when you said you were straight. I think tonight Minjeong will finally lose her virginity, I'm sure she's in good hands.