Chapter 19: Yu

Jimin's POV

I spent two wonderful nights with Minjeong. We spent time together watching movies and series, listening to music and exchanging musical tastes, she told me a few anecdotes that I found funny and of course, we spent most of the time kissing each other, and having sex. This girl was driving me crazy, I feel like she's not real as much as she's perfect. I've been thinking about introducing her to my parents for a long time. I've never introduced them to anyone, they know I'm not very serious about relationships. They even abandoned the idea that I could start a family. I know they will love Minjeong, she had everything to please and I am sure she will get along well with my mother. After I left Minjeong's house, I went to my apartment. I called my parents and told them that we were going to the restaurant tonight because I had to introduce them to someone. My parents were surprised and they couldn't hide their excitement. My father had screamed on the phone that I had finally found a wife. My mother said she was already going to organize the wedding and invite everyone they knew. My parents can really behave like children but seeing them happy makes me happy. Then I texted Minjeong and explained that I would pick her up tonight at 8:00 pm. I told her to put on the outfit of the latest Givenchy collection I had given her. Minjeong hates it when I buy her luxury stuff but I can't help it, I like to spoil her. After all, I'm her sugar daddy.

The rest of the day, I spent my time looking for an outfit. I finally opted for black pants and a blue shirt with a pair of white sneakers. For about twenty minutes I hesitated which perfume and which watch to wear. Indeed, I am a collector of perfume and Rolex watches. I booked one of the most famous Chinese restaurants in Seoul. It was in the Gangnam district. I also worked on the project the company had, this project was really important to me and I wanted it to be successful. Jaehyun sent me some more information by email. Speaking of him, it feels good not to see him around, he's annoying, I can't even breathe the same air as him but unfortunately, it's with him that I have to do the project. It's probably my karma.

As I had nothing more to do, I decided to call Yizhuo. I hope she's not working today. It's been a while since we've spent time together and I must admit I miss her a little. I also want to know what's going on between her and Aeri. I can see that she really loves her, her eyes shine every time she sees Aeri. Anyway, I think they go well together, my Tiger deserves to be happy.

"Wow wow wow Roméo! You spent two nights with your girl?"

"Yeah, it was perfect."

"Hahaha damn Jimin! You're so whipped!"

"Hahahha I don't know...I just feel right with her... Enough about me, what's going on between you two huh?" I wiggled my eyebrows and Yizhuo started to blush.

"I don't know w-what you t-talk about." she avoided my gaze and drank her orange juice in one go.

"Really Tiger? Do you really consider me your best friend?" I asked her pretending to be offended.

"Ailish of course I consider you my best friend idiot."

"So?"

"We kissed when I walked her home that night when we had spent the four of us at your place." this girl was blushing so hard.

"CONGRATULATIONS BRO!"I hugged her and I was really happy. Yizhuo is kind of a shy person. She will never dare approach you in the street unless you take the first step. I think it's a miracle that she kissed a girl, even a beautiful girl!

"Yaaaaaaah calm down, we just kissed!" she always pushes me, she always does like she hates my hugs.

"Don't worry, you'll fuck her soon."

"JIMIN!"

"What?"

"I'm not like you bitch!"

"I forgot you were a nun, I'm sorry." we ended up kicking ourselves a few times and throwing pillows at each other. It was like when we were 10 years old, Yizhuo had had a sleepover at her house and her parents were not there. We had ordered lots of food and we couldn't even eat it all. We were bored then we had started a pillow fight. In the end, the state of her house looked like a battlefield, there were feathers everywhere. Her parents had yelled at us but we still laughed. Since that day, we had our little ritual. We did it either at my place or at her place but we had opted for foam pillows, it was a better idea.