Chapter 36: Whipped [M]

Third's POV

The guests left the birthday party one by one. The people left were Jimin, Minjeong, Aeri, Yizhuo, Somi and Sungchan. They helped each other to put things in order, clean the tables, wash the glasses and plates, and take out the garbage. Jimin had insisted that they come home, she thought they had already done a lot by planning the surprise party and she was grateful for it. Yizhuo and Aeri came home soon after because Yizhuo had to get up early the next morning because she had an important meeting. Somi wanted to take the bus back to her residence but the three of them thought it was much too dangerous for her because it was already late. So Jimin had offered to bring her back, but Sungchan took the opportunity to learn more about this girl.

"No Jimin, you stay with your girlfriend tonight! I'll take care of the hot girl." he placed an arm around Somi and she didn't even waste time to fight anymore.

"Hurry up and I swear to you, if you have any malicious ideas, I will kill you with my own hands." Somi treated him with an expression that could give you goose bumps. Before leaving, she took Jimin in her arms and wished her a happy birthday, but very quickly they were interrupted by the jealous Minjeong who found that the hug lasted too long.

Jimin and Minjeong finished cleaning up and decided to continue tomorrow because they were too exhausted. They sat in the couch, legs and arms wide open, eyes half open.

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for today. I didn't expect anyone to make a birthday party for me. I know it took you a lot of time and I thank you because it is one of the most beautiful gifts I have ever received." Minjeong turned her head to Jimin and stroked her face gently.

"You're welcome, honey. I'm happy I was able to make you happy tonight."

"Oh Kim Minjeong, you make me happy every day." Jimin was stroking the hand of her girlfriend who was on her cheek. How she could fall deeply in love with a human in such a short time. How one person could change everything in her life. She didn't have the answer and she wasn't sure she would ever have it, but what she knew was that she loved her for who Minjeong was.

"I want to eat something sweet. You're coming with me to the kitchen?" Minjeong asked in a sensual tone, this girl was able to change the atmosphere in a room in a few seconds by doing nothing. How powerful this girl was. Jimin was at the counter watching Minjeong open the fridge and take out a bottle of whipped cream.

"Gonna eat with some strawberries?"

"No, I like eating like this..." Minjeong stood in front of Jimin. All her gestures and movements were in slow motion and Jimin was wondering if she had been drinking too much. She opened the cap of the bottle and pressed it to spread the whipped cream on her tongue. She slowly swallowed the cream to the point that Jimin swallowed her saliva at the same time. She felt that she was having a hard time breathing. "Want some?"

"Feed me." Minjeong walked around the counter while they are looking each other in the eyes. Jimin backed up a little so that Minjeong would stand in front of her. Jimin placed her hands around her thin waist and lifted her up so that Minjeong sat on it.

"Open your mouth, Daddy." Jimin did as Minjeong instructed, she opened her mouth and Minjeong put a quantity of whipped cream in it. Minjeong was waiting for her to swallow, but on the contrary, Jimin's eyes made her understand that she was waiting for something more interesting. "Like sharing huh?" Minjeong smirked because she had figured out her naughty idea and maybe it wasn't so bad. Minjeong leaned over to Jimin and sucked her tongue. Minjeong's tongue caressed hers while tasting the soft whipped cream.

"Sharing is caring." Jimin's eyes were now on fire, only Minjeong could make her want to go further, to show what she was capable of.

"The whipped cream tasted sweet, but I know how to make it sweeter." Minjeong jumped off the counter and took Jimin's hand and guided her to the dining table. Fortunately, before the others left, they had already cleaned it. Minjeong began to undress sensually in front of Jimin who was eating her with her eyes as if she were a piece of meat. Minjeong knew how much control she had in this kind of situation and she liked it even though she still hadn't gotten used to the feeling. Jimin watched every inch of her body, she controlled herself not to throw herself at her to eat her.