Chapter 10: Massage [M]

Jimin's POV

It's finally Tuesday, which means I'm spending the evening with Minjeong. This morning at the office, I didn't stop working because I wanted set everything in order so that I could spend my evening quietly. My mother had even come to see how I was doing and she was very surprised to see me so focused. I've had a series of meetings and appointments so I was now quiet tired, fortunately I had finished 2 hours earlier it allowed me to go home and take a nap. I now prepared to go get Minjeong, I took my keys and checked one last time in the mirror if my hair and my face were okay. Before leaving my apartment, I took a pair of sneakers that I bought for Minjeong a few days ago, since this morning, she was wearing high heels and I'm sure she was in pain because she wasn't used to wearing them.

I was approaching the campus and I immediately saw Minjeong on her phone at the entrance. She looked a little exhausted, like she had worked out. I parked my car and took the bag where was the pair of sneakers. When she lifted her head up, I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her, of course I didn't hold back. I took her in my arms, and gave her a sweet kiss. She slightly blushed and kissed her again because she's too cute when she's like this.

"Did you work out? You seem a little bit exhausted." I stroke her small face with my thumb.

"Yeah, one of my professor wasn't there so I decided to spend my free time in the gym. Then I took a warm shower, which really felt good."

"Tonight you'll relax don't worry." I kissed her on the tip of her nose. "Here, change your shoes first. I know your feet hurt, so I got you a pair of sneakers." I gave her the bag with the shoes.

"Thanks." she simply said and tiptoed to kiss me on the cheeks. It was my turn to blush.

We were now in my apartment, I insisted Minjeong to rest on the couch in the living room while I was preparing the dinner. I cooked steak au poivre flambe au whisky served with grilled potatoes, and for the final touch I bought a red wine from Bordeaux. I set the table, placed two plates with cutlery, and two glasses of wine. Minjeong was sitting in front of me, her eyes wide open when she saw the dishes.

"Wow! Actually, you never told me you were a chef."

"Hahaha no Minjeong, I'm not. Actually, you're the first person who I cooked for." I sincerely said, and it was true. Last time, I cooked the Lasagna by myself and it was my first time. We kept eating while discussing our dreams, the things we liked to do, the things we would like to try to do even if it was far-fetched.

"To make a parachute jump?"

"Yes, I want to make a parachute jump, it's the thing that never frightened me, I don't even know why." she's weird sometimes but still she's cute. "What about you? What kind of things you would like to try?" I took the time to think and there was this fantasy that I always wanted to realize.

"I want to have sex in an amusement park." she spit out the wine and turned red. "Yeah why not, there's so much noise in amusement parks that when you fuck, you can scream without being heard." I explained to her like it was something very serious. "Hum Minjeong, last time that we had sex... I didn't use any protections... I don-"

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill." I sighed, I just remembered that we didn't use protections and I wasn't ready to have a baby, the only baby that I wanted was Minjeong.

"And I was your first right?" she nodded, I don't know why it makes happy to know that I was her first, but the thought that she could have sex before make my blood boil.

"So about to have sex in an amusement park, I would like to do with you, it could be fun." I seriously said, yeah it would really be fun.

"Can we change the topic?... Maybe we could lie down and watch a movie?" she tried to change the topic because she was furiously blushing. I did it on purpose to raise the sexual tension a little bit, she won't resist for long. So we settled down on the couch, we decided to watch Avengers because we had both not yet seen the movie. In the middle of the movie, I could see Minjeong massaging her shoulders, she must have been exhausted from her work out. An idea came to my mind, I deviously smiled inside.