Chapter 55: Forever

Minjeong's POV

I searched blindly following the sound and looked at who could call me at this time. On the screen, Aeri's name was displayed. She called me in Facetime, but I didn't have the strength to talk to her now, I'll call her later. I turned to the person who was sleeping peacefully next to me. Jimin with her doll's eyes, her dominant nose and her plump lips. The only time she doesn't give the "Daddy" vibe but a baby one is when she sleeps. I was recalling events that had happened yesterday. It was one of the most beautiful days of my life, everyone was there and everyone was happy. I slipped my hand into Jimin's and admired how well they fit in. Our two rings that glittered and our names were engraved gave me butterflies in my stomach. I can't believe I'm now Mrs. Yu Minjeong, to be honest I'm going to miss my old name but wearing Jimin's name makes me feel giddy. I'll never forget how she made love to me last night, it was no longer just sex but something deeper. I could feel it through her kisses and touches and damn her eyes that could make me melt at any time.

I took a look at the modern clock above the television, it was now 10 am and decided to go and make breakfast because a long day was waiting for us today since Jimin had planned to show me around. I got out of bed and put on the pink silk bathrobe that was hanging on the handle of the wardrobe. I looked one last time at the big baby sleeping on the bed, she had a drooling running from her mouth.

'Maybe I should take a picture.'

I picked up my phone and pointed at the camera, zooming in on her face, I put my hand in front of my mouth to avoid making noise. I took the picture and looked at it immediately. I was choking on laughter and I had tears, like it's time for me to change my wallpaper.

I was in the mood to make pancakes this morning. I started by mixing flour, sugar, yeast and eggs. I put my playlist on my phone because it made it more fun and I love dancing while cooking. I was still thinking if I should make pancakes with bacon or pancakes with fruits but since Jimin preferred the first one, I'll make it for her. I was dancing on I wanna dance with somebody by Whitney Houston by swaying my hips on the song while cooking the pancakes.

Oh! I wanna dance with somebody

I wanna feel the heat with somebodyYeah!

I wanna dance with somebody

With somebody who loves me

I was so into my music that I didn't notice a certain person watching me for a while until I turned around with the pancake plate and almost dropped them.

"Gosh, are you a ghost?" she laughed wholeheartedly, how I wish I could hear that laughter for the rest of my life. She approached me by placing her hands behind my back and pushed me so that our bodies would crush against each other.

"A naughty ghost so." she says, wiggling her eyebrows. Goddamn, she smelled like mint, my favorite, "No morning kiss?", she pouted. As I said, she's really a big baby. I leaned on her and pecked her lips, but she was ready to kiss me again when I stopped her by placing a finger on her.

"No, let's eat hon! I'm hungry." I took her by her hand and pulled her to the table. It was a sanded wooden table that went perfectly with the decoration of the house. It's only now that I notice what the house looks like. As I asked Jimin, I didn't like it when there were too much furniture because it was heavy and because I like living in a space where I feel free.

"Do you love it?"

"What?"

"The house?"

"Yeah, it's perfect hon. It's like the house of my dream." I really liked it, it was what I always imagined. The garden was neither too small nor too big, I hope to be able to enjoy watching my children run and have fun. I was having my head in the clouds when I felt her hands on mine while caressing the ring I was wearing, "Are you okay?"