Chapter 24: Moonlight [M]

Yeji's POV

"How do you feel knowing that Minjeong is alone with Jimin hahaha!"

"Shut up! Instead of laughing at me, help me find a stupid plan. And your damn party didn't help at all."

"Wow it's not my fault! Your Prince Charming was sharp, she also hurt one of my friends."

"Stupid horny boys. Bye."

Anyway, I hope they're enjoying their stupid weekend because it won't last long.

Minjeong's POV

When I got out of my shower, I saw Jimin standing in front of the window, she was looking at the ocean and the sky, she was so engrossed in her thoughts that she hadn't noticed that I was behind her. I wanted to thank her for taking me to Jeju, today was a beautiful and soothing day. I still haven't had a chance to apologize properly when an idea popped into my mind. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and whispered in her ear.

"Were you waiting for me Daddy? Let's go to bed..." Jimin slowly turned towards me and her eyes darkened when she noticed the outfit I was wearing. Indeed, I had chosen a pale pink silk sleepwear dress, and I know why my mother took this dress. She didn't say anything, she just wandered her finger all over my face as she went down towards my neck and stopped at my shoulder, she stroked it slowly to make the thin strap of the dress fall off, she did the same on the other side. The sleepwear dress slipped off my body and fell to the ground, I was now naked in front of her, she gazed at all the details of my body as if she wanted to remember everything back. I had the sensation that I was living the scene in slow motion, she approached slowly and placed both hands on my breast, she stroked the whole surface and still at a slow pace. She pulled me towards her by the waist and looked into my eyes. Her eyes were full of lust, I saw the passion in them. How she looked at me made me aroused. She could devour me at the time only with her eyes.

"You look even more beautiful in the moonlight." she put my hair on one side, leaned over and placed sweet kisses on it. She never kissed me like that, they were so pure and sincere as if she was touching her treasure. I threw my head back and closed my eyes to feel this burn sensation on my skin. She guided me to the bed as if we were dancing. She removed all the cloths on her body. She released her penis from her boxer which was already hard, she groaned softly when she felt the fresh air caressing it. I could just have an orgasm by seeing her naked. Her body so well sculpted could end up in an art museum next to the Apollo statue. I was lying on the bed admiring her body, when she sat next to me and dipped her fingers in the glass of water on the bedside table, she took out an ice cube. She slipped the cube around my neck, traced it down to my breasts and drew circles around my hard nipples. The moonlight was visible tonight, the light came through the window to illuminate the ice cube that left wet traces on my body. Everything was going slowly even our breathing was slow, it was erotic. The ice cube went down towards my belly and was now a few inches from my intimate area. The muscles of my body tightened as it felt the cold from it. I started to groan when she took off the ice cube, I already missed the feeling. She put it in her mouth and was careful to lick it before and was keeping her eyes on me. She leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"The ice cube has a sweet taste." She straddled me without putting the weight of her body on me because I probably wouldn't be able to breathe. Her long shaft was standing in front my face, her damn dick. She didn't need to say anything, I knew exactly what she wanted from me. I straightened up a little so I could face her lower body. I touched the lines of her abs with my fingers and leaned over to give her sensual kisses. Jimin grabbed the head of the bed and groaned when she felt my tongue tracing her sexy abs. My tongue finally came to the thing, I massaged and stroked her cock which was hard and sharp in the palm of my hands. I didn't waste any time putting it in my mouth, my lips came in contact with the tip of her dick, it was warm and pleasant. She stiffened even more when my tongue surrounded the whole thing, she contracted all the muscles of her body, the veins appeared in her arms and I can tell you that it was the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life. I placed both my hands on both sides of her waist, she pushed her dick deep down my throat and pulled out and pushed it back again. She came and went in my mouth for a while when she came and threw her head back. She had ejaculated in my mouth, her seed tasted both sweet and virile.