Chapter 47: Yes

Minjeong's POV

Today, I'm trying a recipe that my mom created. I wanted Jimin to judge, I was actually preparing to be the perfect woman. Jimin is not a chef but she has managed all the dishes she has prepared for me so far. Now! wanted to have experience for later, I don't want us to end up with frozen dishes. On my board, there was the sheet where all the ingredients and instructions were written on it. I tried to follow everything that was indicated and hoped that something edible would come out of it. I mixed the sifted flour with the milk that I poured gradually. Then I cracked the three eggs while separating the egg yolk from the egg white, 'Good Minjeong.'

"Hon! Where are you?"

"In the living room! Do you need something?" she asked me from the couch. Jimin was watching the news on television. Since Somi was assaulted, Jimin became paranoid, she needed to have all the information about the investigation. She even proposed that we move to her house in Thailand until the police found the perpetrators. Of course, I refused, the idea was completely crazy, we couldn't just leave on a whim.

"I'm baking a pie! This afternoon, are you doing something?"

"Nope! Why?"

"Why don't we go for a walk in town after? I need to buy some things."

"No problem princess!"

For a few weeks now, I've been thinking about buying a few books on babies, how to take care of them, what was good for the health, especially for pregnant women. I also wanted to buy some clothes for our future child, I always liked baby clothes, it's so small and cute. When I was putting away my wardrobe, I noticed that I only had clothes with chicken drawings that Aeri had bought. Speaking of Aeri, a few days ago she came to the apartment with Yizhuo. They were also both thinking about getting married and we were extremely happy for them. We had also talked about children and they were thinking about maybe adopting which one I thought was fantastic. There are so many unhappy children on this earth that adopting could make some of them happy. If Jimin didn't have the ability to get me pregnant, I certainly would have adopted.

There were many people, families and couples walking around the mall. It was the weekend and the weather was fine, so it was not surprising. Jimin took me to the mall near the company and then we agreed that we would visit some temples. We were in a bookshop, I was leafing through some books about raising children while Jimin was in the business and political section, a real businessman. I find politics and economics boring, I don't understand how she can be amazed of it. I was about to take another book when I saw in the corner of my eye that a girl was approaching Jimin. I frowned and observed if she was really walking to her. Her hair was black, she has slender eyes with a thin nose and mouth, she didn't look Korean actually. She was wearing the uniform of the shop, so I guess she worked there. I didn't move because I wanted to see how she would react. But not surprisingly, that idiot was always too nice, I don't know if she did it on purpose, but she was really starting to get on my nerves. I took the book about pregnant women and went to Jimin and the bitch who was trying to seduce my future husband.

"Hon... Look what I found! This book is very interesting, it concerns pregnant women and there are even recipes you could prepare for me, our baby will be healthy." I said pretending that the girl didn't exist.

"We'll buy it then." she cutely said and pinched my nose, I wanted to slap her hands because I was mad, but I had to be cute in front that bitch.

"I never imagined that playboy Jimin would get married and start a family..."

"Yeah, who would have thought I'd find the woman of my life, right?"| nodded and nudged in her arms.

"I'm so jealous... By the way, I'm Ryujin. I was one of the closest friends of Jimin." she smirked and gave me her dirty hands. I know very well what she means by "closest friends", between girls we always understand these signals and guys including Jimin are always late. That bitch was looking at me from head to toe as if she was judging me by thinking! was stupid to think that Jimin was treating me differently from the other girls. I don't hide from you that it bothers me more and more to think that Jimin had lots of sugar baby and that she had relationships that don't even want to imagine.