Chapter 39: Hawaii [M]

Jimin's POV

Before Minjeong graduated, I promised her a surprise if she succeeded and I had already organized all this when she was busy studying. I decided to book a trip to Hawaii for us 6, Sungchan and Somi, Aeri and Yizhuo, Minjeong and me. I thought it would be nice to travel as a couple and then no one will feel alone. No one knew about the surprise and of course when they found out, they couldn't stop crying with joy.

We were in line to check in our luggage. Among us, Somi was the one with the most bags and we were wondering what she could put in there when we were only leaving for a week. The airport was crowded because we were leaving during the holidays, there were businessmen and businesswomen, families, friends and they all seemed excited. The holidays hadn't even started yet, and I've already been scolded. I had been asked for information at the reception, the hostess who was there was very kind but apparently Minjeong didn't agree. She pulled my ears to join the others, I had to apologize for more than 20 minutes when I hadn't done anything wrong. I guess having a jealous girlfriend is not easy.

We were finishing checking in our luggage and heading now to the gate corresponding to our tickets, it's going to be the best holidays of our lives!

After endless hours of flying, we had finally arrived in Hawaii. When we left the airport, the heat had hit our faces. We immediately took off our jackets because it was much too hot. I had booked a minibus that was going to take us to our place, I didn't want us to start looking for a taxi because I knew we were going to be exhausted.

"Finally! I'm fucking exhausted..." Sungchan dropped into the living room couch.

"Yeah, I can't even feel my butt after that long flight!" Somi said sitting slowly next to her boyfriend.

"I can help you if you want..."

"Oh God, we've just arrived and you're already horny as fuck Sungchan!"

"Aeri remind me why you're dating that old lady?"

"Shut up Sungchan! Yizhuo is the best girlfriend in the world and she's right. How can you be horny now? Aren't you tired?"

"I am but how can I resist it when my girlfriend's next to me?"

"Stop guys! We are each going to our rooms, I propose that we go to sleep and tonight we go to a restaurant by the beach, what do you think?" I said because I really started to be sleepy and I was this close to exploding with their childishness.

"Good idea babe, I'm tired too. Let's go to our room! See you later guys!" she took me by the hand to the bedroom where we had a view of the beach. She quickly closed the door and threw herself at me, stumbled because of the bags on the floor and fell into the bed. She stroked my face and slowly lowered herself to kiss me, I swear I will never get tired of her lips.

"Already miss me?"

"I didn't miss you. I miss your lips and your..." and she touched my bulge.

"Are you horny Miss Kim Minjeong?"

"I'm always when I'm with you Daddy. But let's rest first, I don't want us to be tired later..." damn, does it mean that tonight we're going to do it? I'm so excited when she's like that and why do I talk like a virgin teenager? Tonight it's going to be wild.

After eating in the restaurant that we devoured the whole buffet, we decided to rest on the beach. The boss of the restaurant was very kind to us, we had explained the evening program to him and then he lent us a folding coffee table to put our drinks, indeed we were going to get drunk tonight. Our house was only a few steps from here, that's why we could allow ourselves to drink and if we're drunk, it won't be difficult for us to get home. Sungchan and I set the table and put the different bottles of alcohol on it, we bought vodka, whiskey and tequila. While the others bought some snacks to go with it. We sat around the table and started drinking, talking about different topics for a while until Somi gave us an idea of a game to change the atmosphere.