Chapter 13: Friend

Yeji's POV

It's been two weeks since Jimin ended our deal, since I never set foot in the company again. I'm still hurt, I can't believe she got rid of me so easily. I did everything for her, I gave her my heart and body. So I thought about it and I thought if she wants us to be friends, I'll make sure I'm more than that. I decided to behave like a friend but close friend. I still haven't seen the face of her new sugar baby, but I'll show her that no one deserves Jimin better than me. I'll get this girl out of her life, and Jimin will fall in love with me.

So at lunch, I decided to go see her. I headed straight to the reception. The girl was surprised to see me because last time she saw me running and crying.

"Tell Jimin that Yeji would like to talk to her about something important." the girl nodded and dialed the number.

"You may go now, Mrs. Yeji." I nodded and went to the elevator. 'Yeji, apologize and tell Jimin you're going to be friends, pretend to be nice and you're okay with your friendship.' I walked to her office and knocked on the door.

„Come in!"

I saw her face, how could I stop loving her, it was her who saved me from that night, I was crying because my stupid ex-boyfriend had cheated on me, he was my first love and I had also given him everything, I trusted him. But when I learned that he had cheated on me, I lost my pride, I didn't understand what I did wrong, and that night I decided that after getting drunk that I would kill myself because I had no one left, my parents never took care of me, I had no brothers or sisters, I had no one. Suddenly, Jimin appeared, she was like my light and that's when she offered me the deal. Jimin gave me everything I needed and I couldn't be happier than that.

"Hey Yeji. It's been a long time huh." she was standing against her desk.

"Hey Jimin, yeah it's been a long time... Look, I came to apologize for my behavior last time."

"It's okay, I wasn't mad at you." she smiled. I threw myself into her arms, I was glad she wasn't angry, I know I still have feelings and I don't intend to give up. I broke the hug and took both her hands.

"I'm happy that you aren't mad at me... So we're okay?"

"Haha of course, we're friends and friends always forgive each other. I must apologize too for making you believe that there would be something between us." she patted my head. The word "friend" and her apologize pierced my heart, I had to force myself to smile. 'I'm sorry, Jimin, but I really can't lose you.' I took her back in my arms.

"Jimin, I'm her-" suddenly a girl came into the office without bothering to knock the door. What's with the disrespectful girl, and I'm the only one who has the right to do so. I'd be Jimin, I'd fired her. I turned to see her face and saw a blonde haired girl with big eyes, she had a perfect body, but she didn't look happy. Could this be her new toy? I must admit that she has everything to please and I would be very friendly with her but unfortunately, she was my rival. I feel like I'm going to have fun.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were expecting one of your employees." I'm going to play it innocent.

"Hum this is Minjeong, my new secretary. Minjeong, this is Yeji, my friend."

"Nice to meet you Yeji."

"Nice to meet you too Minjeong." I faked a smile, I think it'll be easy to get rid of her, she may be beautiful, but I don't think she's a fighter. "Oh Jimin, I wanted to invite you for lunch." I turned to her making my aegyo.

"Sorry Yeji, I was planning to eat with Min-" she was cut off by a person who had knocked on the door. A guy came into the office, he was handsome and looked like he had a lot of money. He smiled like an idiot at Minjeong, I feel there's a little something. Jimin seemed to have completely changed her mood. Maybe this guy could be useful to me.