Chapter 23: Peaceful

Jimin's POV

I woke up feeling something tight around my neck, I had trouble breathing and once again I panicked. I quickly opened my eyes and saw Minjeong's face buried in my crook and her arms around my neck, one of her feet was near my danger zone, if you know what I mean. 'Please don't erect now.' I would have liked to spend the whole day looking at her, but I was really short of oxygen.

"M-Minjeong, I can't breathe..." she hummed. I tried to release from her hug, but this girl was really strong. When I finally got out of bed, I looked at my watch, it was 6 am, which means I had time to pack my things. I will also call her mother and ask if she could put some clothes in a bag for Minjeong because I plan to take her somewhere over the weekend. While being as quiet as possible because Madam was still sleeping in my bed, I took out my suitcase. I choose some comfortable clothes, a pair of Adidas sandals, and put a toilet bag in the suitcase. Not to mention my camera that I had everywhere with me. After that, I decided to prepare the breakfast. I make an English breakfast, some bacon with eggs. It's amazing how my mood was just the opposite of yesterday. I was singing in the kitchen, turning the bacon in the pan, and toasting butter bread in the oven. I was so focused that I didn't notice that she was standing in front of me, elbows on the counter, hands supporting her head while watching me with her big eyes. She was wearing my favorite shirt, she's so sexy in it. Imagine a hot chick in a shirt bigger than her and you can have a view on her ass, well that's exactly what it is. And damn her hair tousled in the morning, made her even hotter.

"What are you staring at?" I asked her innocently. I was still a little mad at her, not because of what she told me when I surprised her when I wanted to pick her up, but I'm furious with her because she put herself in danger last night. Why did she drink so much if she knows she couldn't drink. Those jerks were just waiting to jump on her when she wasn't conscious.

"My breakfast." I know that has a two-meanings and I know which meaning she was referring to.

"Eat your breakfast and then take a shower. We'll come by your place and get your bags and we'll take the private jet."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm taking you somewhere. Remember? For the weekend."

"Ah yes, and hmm... Where are we going?"

"You'll see it." We were finishing our meal in peace. I took care of the dishes because I told her to go take a shower and dressed in the outfit had prepared for her. I had also made some sandwiches in case she would be hungry because by the time we got to our destination, it would already be in the afternoon. I checked one last time that everything was in order, that I had turned off all the lights in the apartment before locking the door. I put the suitcase in the trunk of the car and started without delay. We arrived 10 minutes later at Minjeong's house, this morning we were lucky, there was no traffic jam. Minjeong apologized to her mother for not coming back home, but I had already warned her that she shouldn't worry because Minjeong was going to spend the night at my house. We were saying goodbye, her mother wished us a good weekend and we left.

We were heading the airport where our private was waiting for us. Minjeong was speechless in front of the plane, I must admit that the private jet was not bad and it is not every day that we have the opportunity to go up there. We sat comfortably in our seats but I felt Minjeong is a little tense.

"Are you okay Minjeong?"

"Hmm... I've never been on a plane before and I'm a little scared because I've watched many documentaries about air crashes and accidents are--"I cut her off because she was having a attack alone.

"Hey hey hey, look at me. Minjeong look at me." I held her face "Everything will be alright. Do you know that the accident rate is higher on the road than in the air? Basically, you're more likely to die in the car than on a plane. And don't worry, I have the best pilots on board. And even if something happens, I won't let anything happen to you, okay?" she nodded like a baby. I slowly kissed her on the forehead and gently stroked her face. The pilot announced that we were about to take off, so we would put on the belt, I was still holding Minjeong's hand because she was still anxious. She looked like a puppy.