Chapter 15: War

Jimin's POV

After settling with Minjeong, I was in a good mood again as if I had taken a happy pill. We hadn't talked about what happened again, it's all in the past now. This morning, I picked her up and dropped her off at the university. Minjeong was almost late because we kissed for 10 minutes and I didn't want to let her go. We were almost making out, fortunately Aeri had interrupted us, she had made us notice that everyone was looking at us. The second good news is that I received a call from Jaehyun. He apologized because he would be away for three weeks, he had to go back to New York because he had some things to settle at the company. I just wanted to thank him, I told him to take the time he needed because there was no hurry. All morning I was working on the project and replying to the email. I must admit that often I find it boring, but I have no choice.

Knock knock knock

"Hello Daddy." I got up and hugged Minjeong. I feel like I haven't seen her for days whereas we saw each other this morning.

"I miss you." I kissed her sexy lips.

"Misshh you too." she pinched my cheeks. She had ordered Chinese food, so we ate. After that, she helped me with the project, Minjeong is very smart, she raised important points that I hadn't even thought. Is it possible to be more perfect than that? We were working when suddenly someone opened the door.

"Hey Jimin!..." it was Yeji, I looked directly at Minjeong's reaction, she had changed her mood, her gaze could kill anyone right now.

"Sorry Jimin, I'm so used to come without knocking... I hope I'm not disturbing you."

"No, it's okay Yeji,"

"But next time, you should knock because Jimin might be doing intimate things and it might be embarrassing." Minjeong said calmly.

"I know, I'm sorry. I'll be careful next time." I could feel a certain tension between them.

"Hmmm okay so what brings you here Yeji?" I said to break their death glares contest.

"I wanted to know if you were free after so we could have dinner together, you know how we used to do then." I'm sorry Yeji, but if I accept the invitation, Minjeong would kill me even if I like it when she's jealous because it turns me on.

"Sorry Yeji, I still have a lot of work to do. Maybe next time."

"It's okay, see you next time!" she winked at me and left. I didn't realize that from the beginning I was holding my breath.

"Next time huh?" Minjeong got up and approached me seductively, she unbuttoned the top of her shirt, I could see her collarbone. I gulped and I was starting to sweat. All of a sudden, I was having hard to breath. I'm not used to being the submissive, but with Minjeong it didn't bother me. On the contrary, I found it exciting. She placed herself on my lap, grabbed my shoulders and started rubbing herself on my crotch. I was about to touch her when she hit my hand.

"No touching Daddy or I'll stop it." she smirked.

"God it's a torture!" I threw my head back and grabbed tightly the armrest to avoid touching her.

"Mmmh fuck, you're already hard Daddy." she whispered near my ear. She unbuttoned my pants and put her hand to caress my dick. She took it off from the boxer and licked her lips. She got up and took her short skirt and her panties off. She sat back on my lap, took my cock slowly in her wet pussy. She didn't have to suck it because it was already hard.

"Min, you're really a bitch." I groaned and I felt frustrated, I couldn't even touch her, she did all the work. It took us only a few seconds to come. After our quick fuck, we took a shower and went back to work. At work, you have to take a break from time to time, and I take it like that.