Chapter 18: Breakfast [M]

Thrid's POV

The sun rays passed through the bedroom window. It was Friday and fortunately it was a good weather for the last day before the weekend. There was a silence in the room, you could hear the birds singing, it was as if the scene had just come out of a romantic movie. Jimin and Minjeong were sleeping soundly, Minjeong had her head on Jimin's chest, her arms wrapped around her waist and her leg intertwined with Jimin's.

Jimin woke up first because she felt something on her chest, she opened her eyes quickly and saw Minjeong sleeping peacefully on her. She put herself comfortably so that she could admire her face, she gently drew the features of her face, she stroked her cheeks, her lips and could not help but kiss the tip of her nose. Jimin continued to contemplate for a while wondering whether or not she should wake her up because she had classes. After all, Minjeong was a serious and very smart student, missing a day of school wouldn't hurt her. Suddenly, an idea came to her mind. Last night, she knew very well that Minjeong was not yet asleep and that she was deliberately not taking cover because she knew it would affect Jimin, and it was a success. That's why she started talking dirty things and caressing her sensually, Minjeong was quickly wet and it made her proud that such a simple action could turn her on so much. Jimin tried slowly to get up, she gently removed her arms from her waist and placed herself between her legs. She started kissing the crook of her neck, leaving a wet trail kisses and sucking on sensitive spots.

"Mmmmmh..." Minjeong moaned with her eyes closed. Her body responded to every kiss she left, she didn't know if it was a dream or not but she didn't want it to stop. Her libido this morning was very active, the event of the day before had frustrated her so much that she could at any moment explode. She finally opens her eyes and was about to say something but Jimin hungrily kissed her, she didn't refuse instead she rapidly moved her lips at the same pace at her. Jimin put roughly her tongue inside her mouth and Minjeong accepted with pleasure.

"Mmmmh Ji- mmmh Jimin..." she whimpered.

"Don't say anything, just feel it baby." Jimin took off her shirt and threw it on the floor. She kissed her back while her hands were roaming on Minjeong's sexy body. Jimin placed her hands under Minjeong and easily managed to remove her bra.

"Fuck Kim Minjeong. I'll never get tired of these breasts." Jimin eyed Minjeong like she was her next prey. She slowly and sensually traced from her neck to her boobs with her tongue. She first moved to her left breast and turned the tip of her tongue on her nipple. Minjeong firmly grabbed the bed sheet and arched her back feeling the pleasure that Jimin was giving to her.

"Oh fuck, it feels so good..." Jimin now switched breasts, biting and sucking as if her life depended on it. She stopped, which caused Minjeong to growl.

"Ssssshhh baby, we're going to take it slowly because I like to enjoy my breakfast." Jimin got up and took off her sports bra and underwear without breaking the eye contact. Her penis was standing in front of Minjeong, you could see her veins, the tip was red and already had a little precum coming out. She approached Minjeong who was now sitting on the bed.

"What do you want to do with my dick?"

"Let me suck you first." she got out of bed, got on her knees on the floor and stood in front of the thing. She touched my abs slightly, and began to kiss it as she slowly went down. She stroked the hard cock and played with the balls, Jimin threw her head back and groaned.

"Take it already in your fuckin' mouth Minjeong!" Jimin had been frustrated since last night, she was just waiting to fuck her violently, she needed it.

"You said that you like to enjoy your breakfast?" she asked with a defiant look, Jimin placed a finger under Minjeong's chin and lifted it up so she could look her in the eye. She could see in her eyes, trust and that she was challenging it, she was even more aroused by those fucking big eyes.