Chapter 45: Tonight [M]

Third's POV

The last employees were leaving the building, only the cleaning women who had just started working were left. Minjeong sitting on the couch watching the news on TV was patiently waiting for Jimin to finish filing the last files. It was 7:00 p.m. and Minjeong only wanted one thing to do, that was to go home and spend the evening with Jimin.

"Breaking news: A law graduate student has been missing for a few weeks. The last time she gave a sign of life was on Friday evening when she went out to celebrate her year with some friends in a bar near Hongdae. Officer Hyungmin, who is in charge of the investigation, repeats to the young ladies to avoid this type of place for a while until they have caught the perpetrator. He thinks this case has a link to the two bodies of girls found in the forest. It was KBS News with Haesong." Minjeong was shocked when she saw the picture of the student who had appeared on the screen. She knew this girl, she met her a few times in class but never really spoke to each other because they were not in the same circle of friends.

"Baby, are you okay?" Jimin asked her when she saw her girlfriend's face.

"I-Yeah... Are you done?"

"Yes! Let's go."

Minjeong was thinking about what she had just watched on TV, she was still shocked and didn't know what to think about. She didn't want to ruin the atmosphere, so she decided to put some music in the car because it was much too quiet. She put on her favorite playlist which contained only sensual music. She thought maybe she could create that sexual tension right now. When the music started to play, Jimin looked a bit confused at her girlfriend who was looking at her from up and down Jimin started sweating and she felt like it was suddenly hot in the car. She then put on the air conditioning, but it didn't change anything.

"Are you hot?" Minjeong asked in a teasing and seductive tone, she knew what she was doing and she was not going to stop tonight.

"Y-yeah a little..." Jimin started stuttering. She couldn't help it, she felt intimidated under the eyes of her girlfriend.

"I'm gonna unbutton the top of your shirt so you'll feel better, don't pay attention to me and keep driving, Daddy." Minjeong saw Jimin frowned, her breathing had begun to change and to have an irregular rhythm. She loosened her seat belt to facilitate every of her movement. Her delicate fingers touched her neck and slowly she unbuttoned it, Jimin was trying so hard to be focused on the road and not to be distracted by her girlfriend's little game because it wasn't like she didn't know what was going on. Minjeong's face was so close to Jimin's that she could smell her girlfriend's sweet perfume, the scent invaded her to the point where she tightly grabbed the wheel of her car, "Daddy, you sweat a lot.... But don't worry, I'll take care of it." Jimin leaned over and reached into Jimin's pants pockets with her hand, Minjeong knew Jimin always had a handkerchief on her. Jimin shivered when she felt her girlfriend's hands touching her, she was just praying that she could control herself until home.

"T-thank you..."

"Are you thirsty? You should drink water, especially with the heat in the car..." Minjeong took a bottle out of her Givenchy handbag and put it near her mouth. But Minjeong purposely spilled on Jimin, her pants were now wet, "Oh I'm sorry... I'll clean it up." she took the handkerchief and started to rub the wet spot, but it was near the crotch.

"I-it's okay baby, I'll c-change the pants at home..."

"Why are you stuttering? Are you cold now? I'll turn off the air conditioning then..." Minjeong switched off the button and started to rub Jimin's tights to warm her up. Her hand rubbed them sensually and sometimes brushed her crotch where she could feel Jimin's dick hardening. Minjeong could also feel her panties getting wet, the idea that Jimin was hard for her made her horny as hell. She took off her belt and pulled the zipper down, Jimin was shocked to see that her girlfriend was ready to do it in the car.