Chapter 25: Crazy

Minjeong's POV

The ocean waves woke me up from my sleep. The sun had risen, the seagulls were flying over the water, everything was calm. I patted the bed and opened my eyes when I didn't find her by my side. I got up suddenly but a terrible pain was felt at the bottom of my body. The memories gradually set in place in my head. Jimin and I were having sex for hours last night and I thought it was never going to end. I tried to get up, but the pain didn't stop.

"Good morning." Jimin went into the room with a tray. She was wearing sky blue pants and a white shirt, can you imagine an angel coming to bring you breakfast to bed? "I made you breakfast. There are also two pain pills with a big glass of water." She placed the tray on the bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed. She looked straight into my eyes when she lowered them to my chest. So, I realize I was naked.

"Yaaaah! What are you looking at?!" I hid my chest with my hands. It was embarrassing even though it's not the first time she's seen it, but in the daytime it's different.

"It's not my fault if you have perky boobs and I'm attracted to it!" I threw a pillow in her face.

"IDIOT! PERVERT!"

"Gosh I was just kidding!" I got up to beat her up, but I had forgotten that I was still in pain.

"Ouch!"

"Sit down, take both pills and I'll give you a massage to ease your pain." I looked at her like 'a real massage?'

"Don't look at me like that, I'm serious." I took both pills and drank the whole glass of water. Then I lay down in bed, tried to take as much blanket as I could to cover myself. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jimin giggling at my embarrassment. "Minjeong, take off the blanket."

"W-why?"

"I can't massage you otherwise." I sighed. I took off the blanket and I was furiously blushing. Jimin didn't react, either she was used to seeing me naked or she was good in acting.

Jimin's POV

I knew this morning Minjeong would wake up with excruciating pain. That's why I made breakfast and some medicine. I feel guilty but I really didn't know how to control myself last night. So, I decided to massage her, hoping it would help her. She was still naked and it didn't help me in the morning. She was embarrassed that I would see her naked during the day, I thought she would get used to it. When she took off the blanket, I tried to keep my seriousness. I wasn't supposed to let her know that it was affecting me. I don't think I can get used to it, this girl is way too sexy. When she took off the blanket, I tried to keep my seriousness. I wasn't supposed to let her know that it was affecting me. 'No, it's not going to be like last time at the apartment. Calm down.' I went to get a cream that was in my suitcase. I put a little bit of it in my hand and rubbed it all over the surface. I stood next to her and began to massage between her thighs and the bottom of her belly, just a little above her private part. The sight of her breasts didn't help me at all. I was trying so hard to not look at it, and I swear I saw her smirking. 'Don't do anything stupid Jimin, she's still sore.'

"Mmmh you're good in massaging..." fuck. Why is she saying it so seductively? Was she testing my limits?

"I'm good at everything." I said huskily and winked at her. I massaged slowly as I moved up into her crotch. I felt drops dripping on my forehead, Minjeong bit her lower lip and moaned every time I touched her vagina. I need to finish as soon as possible before things get out of hand. "Finished! Feeling better?"

"Yeah, thank you!" and she pecked my lips "What is today's program as it is our last day..." Unfortunately, it was already Sunday. We'd be back tonight.