Chapter 46: Attempt

Somi's POV

"Oppa, I'll be there soon... No, don't worry, I'm a few blocks from the restaurant... I miss you too... and I love you too!... Hahaha oppa stop!... I love youuuuu!" Sungchan wants me to tell him all day long that I love him. I thought it was the girls who preferred to be told every day how much we love them. I think my boyfriend is an exception. Tonight, he invited me to the restaurant to celebrate our first month together. It was no surprise because I expected it, he had told me about this place a few weeks ago and wanted to take me there for a special occasion. Sungchan is the sweetest boy I've ever met in my entire life. He was gentle and caring unlike my exes, there were real trash. I never hid it and I always told Sungchan that at first I had a huge crush on Jimin. He was not angry and not at all surprised because apparently Jimin always attracted all the girls. He even said he'd rather I had a crush on Jimin than on someone else. But I gave up quickly because I knew she was dating Minjeong and I'm not going to lie to you that their chemistry is so perfect. In conclusion, I am happy to have met Sungchan even though I never imagined that I would meet my future boyfriend in that embarrassing situation.

I looked at the GPS on my phone to make sure I was in the right way, knowing myself I could easily get lost because I didn't have a sense of direction. I was passing through an alleyway where a few lamps lit the way. It was too bad it was raining today and now that I think about it, it may not have been a good idea for me to wear heels. Because besides not having a sense of direction, I was also the most clumsy person on this earth. I was about halfway there when I felt someone following me. The weird thing was that I had the feeling that there was more than one person. I didn't turn around but decided to speed up the pace, if I could find myself in a place where there were more people it would be safer. The steps behind me are also speeding up, they were heavy steps and I think they were men. I finally reached the end of the street but I found myself choosing between left and right, and I didn't have time to check it on my phone. I started to panic, I didn't take the time to think that I was going to the right. I really regretted wearing heels at that moment. Suddenly a fierce hand grabbed me by the arm violently that I almost fell. Two men dressed in black with a hood on pulled me towards another alley. I tried to fight as hard as I could but they were too strong, and I was one against two.

"Get off me, you bastards!"

"Stay calm sweetie, if you don't want us to act the hard way," one of the hooded men told me, he smelled like cigarettes. I saw a tattoo on his neck, I'm not sure if it was a number or a letter but I think it was a B.

"I'm begging you, let me go! Take whatever you want from my bag, but let me go!" my eyes began to fill with tears, my voice was shaking and I couldn't think anymore. The faces of my parents, friends and Sungchan passed before my eyes, was it the last time I would see them? I tried to focus all my strength and pushed the heel into one of the two men's feet. He screamed in pain and let go of my arm. I bit the hand of the other who was holding me by the wrist and screamed in pain too before letting go. It was my last chance to escape. I ran as fast as I could, I didn't know where I was going. The alleys were getting darker and darker and there was no one who could help me. I was screaming for help, maybe the houses near here would hear me. I saw a car being driven towards where I was. I ran towards it and waved at it to make it stop. The person parked and got out of the car, I couldn't see his face yet because the light from the headlights dazzled me. I just knew he was a man because I could see the shape of his body.

"Miss, are you okay?"

"Please help me. Two men tried to kidnap me! Get me out of here please, my boyfriend's waiting for me and I don't know-"

"Miss, it's okay! Calm down. Get in the car, I'll take you to the police station and call your boyfriend to warn him." I immediately did what he said, got in the car and called Sungchan.