Epilouge

5 years later

"Mom, where are you?"

"I'm in the kitchen, honey." a little girl with long chestnut hair was tied in a bun like her mother ran towards her, she was wearing a white dress with pastel-colored flowers sewn on it, "You're so pretty in that dress!"

"Dad bought it for me yesterday when we went shopping."

"Really? Your dad has a good taste huh?" the girl hugged her mom's leg and her mom couldn't not melt in front of the cute human who was making cute eyes like the cat in the movie "Puss in Boots".

"Can I help you with the cake, please?" Minjeong nodded and lifted her daughter to sit on the chair and started to mix the ingredients. Today, her daughter Ella was celebrating her 5th birthday. Minjeong couldn't believe that her daughter was growing up so fast, she remembers her first birth as if it were yesterday. She still remembers when Jimin almost fainted in the operating room, it was indeed an epic moment. When Ella was born, she was spoiled by everyone because she was the first child among their groups of friends. Ella spent most of her time with her grandmother because during that time, Minjeong was very busy with her private office. It was a crazy time, the clients didn't stop anymore but of course she didn't complain about it but she just regrets not having had more time to take care of her baby. But Ella did well, her close relatives say that her face looks like hers while her character is like Jimin's. Minjeong thought she and Jimin were only going to have one child, but they thought their daughter would be bored, she wouldn't have anyone to play with. So she had her second pregnancy and, surprisingly, she had two for the price of one. Indeed, the doctor announced to them that she was expecting fraternal boy twins, Jimin was so happy because deep down she wanted boys even though she loved Ella and treated her like a princess.

"Ella, where are your brothers?"

"Mmmh... Leo is playing in the garden with Jin and Luca is in his bedroom." Jin was the little boy that Aeri and Yizhuo adopted two years ago. They had had the idea of adopting a child for many years and finally succeeded. The fact that they were two women was not easy but their friends cheered each other on because what they were doing was a beautiful act, giving a new life to a child is one of the most beautiful things we can do. While Somi and Sungchan, they got married after Aeri and Yizhuo but have decided not to have children for the moment. The young couple preferred to enjoy travelling around the world together, they even created a YouTube channel where they film vlogs from their travels.

"Why isn't Luca coming to have fun with the others, he's sick?" the little girl shook her head while dipping her finger into the whipped cream that her mother had just made.

"No, I think he's still upset that Dad bought a bike for Leo and not for him."

"What? I'm gonna have a talk with your Dad later. Go play with your brother and Jin, I'll go check on Luca." Minjeong kissed on her daughter's forehead and took a peek through the kitchen window where she could see the garden that was filled with balloons and banners for their daughters' birthdays. In the middle of the court, Leo and Jin were playing ball together while Jimin and their groups of friends were sitting around the table talking. Aeri and Somi were preparing the various meats on the barbecue grill. At the second large table, their parents were chatting over a glass of champagne. After their wedding, she and Jimin decided to stay in Korea anyway but for special occasions or holidays, they would come to Thailand. Sometimes it feels good to be far from the noisy city.

Minjeong took off her kitchen apron and placed it on the back of the chair. She went upstairs and knocked on the door before hearing a small voice from the inside.

"Who's it?"

"It's mom, love." hearing no answer, she slowly pushed the door open and saw her son sitting on the bed wrapped in his thick blanket with astronaut patterns because Luca has always been fascinated by space. He was covered from head to toe and all you could see was his blue eyes. Luca had inherited Minjeong's cat eyes while Leo inherited Jimin's. People have always called Luca, the little prince because he was a handy boy. Just the opposite of his brother who was a little more energetic and loved to eat a lot, he's known as "the chubby boy", "Hey... Why don't you go outside to play with others?"