Chapter 12: Ningselle

Minjeong's POV

Yesterday, I had to show one of Jimin's most important collaborators around, I wanted to do her a favor because she had already done a lot for me and as I knew it was a big project, so I didn't hesitate. I knew very well what Jaehyun had in mind, but nothing was going to happen between us. Jaehyun is a very nice guy, he is very polite and took me home right after the visit. He kindly asked me for my phone number, I couldn't say no to him, but since I consider it to be for work, I gave it to him. I know Jimin was a little upset, I saw her facial expression break down, but she's so hot when she's jealous. I decided to send her a message because since yesterday, she hasn't talked to me.

To My Daddy

Hi daddy, what r u doing?

I know she loves when I call her like that.

From My Daddy

Nothing. You?

Alright, she's really upset.

To My Daddy

Nothing :) i miss you

From My Daddy

I miss u too. Tomorrow, I'll fetch you and we'll go to eat? I'll be with my best friend so maybe you can take Aeri with you?

To My Daddy

Perfect! I gonna sleep, good night daddy :*

From My Daddy

Good night babe :)

I know she can't resist me for a long time.

Jimin's POV

I was still mad to Minjeong, I know I don't have to worry, but knowing that Jaehyun likes her and that they spent the rest of the day together make me to be in a bad mood.

"Yoo what's with that face? Did your sugar baby give you a bad blow job?"

"It's not funny Yizhuo. Minjeong makes a good job better than you think."

"So why are you grumpy?"

"Yesterday I met Jaehyun, one of my collaborator, we're going to work together about a big project."

"Okay but I don't see anything that can make you grumpy."

"BUT when he saw Minjeong, I immediately knew what was in his mind, they spend the day together because Minjeong was his guide."

"OOOOOH I UNDERSTAND NOW." she smirked.

"ARE YOU BY CHANCE JEALOUS?" she wiggled her eyebrows.

"I don't know Yizhuo, it's just... arghhh... I don't like when some guys are close to Minjeong..." I sighed. I really don't know why I was like this, I never felt like that, it's so confused.

"Don't worry Romeo, take your time and you'll know." Yizhuo patted my shoulders. "And yeah so tomorrow we are going to fetch her right?" I nodded. "Did you tell her to bring her friend?"

"Yeah I told her playboy. But don't be too obvious, you could scare her." it's was now my turn to pat her shoulders.

I was in the car with Yizhuo, we were heading to Minjeong's university. I already saw her from afar, she was talking to her best friend. Damn, I missed her face, I got out of the car with Yizhuo who looked very calm to me for once, I held back from kissing her but she suddenly placed her arms around my neck and kissed me gently.