Chapter 22: Drunk

Minjeong's POV

I was in the car with Jaemin. It wasn't planned for him to take me home, it's just that Jimin was there and I didn't want to talk to her. Since settled in the car, I only wanted one thing: to close my eyes and forget everything. Jae didn't dare to say anything because he saw that I was still upset. He glanced at me several times and hesitated to talk to me.

"It was quite hard."

"What?"

"Jimin. It was quite hard how you talked to her."

"I don't care."

"Anyway, tomorrow is Friday. Remember about the party?"

"Yeah."

"So? You're coming?" I took a moment to think. I don't like parties, but I needed to relax and then it was at Jae's.

"Yeah sure. I'll be there at 8?"

"Cool! See you!" he parked in front of my house, I bid him goodbye and thanked him for the ride. I found my mother in the living room, she was watching the news on TV. I put my things on the table and joined her.

"Hey mom!" I kissed her on her both cheeks.

"Hey honey, are you tired?"

"A little..."

"I made some rice soup if you want."

"Thank you, mom." I was getting up when I remembered that I accepted to go to the party tomorrow "Hmm mom?"

"Yes?"

"Tomorrow, I'm going to a party, you know students party..."

"Oh, it's okay sweety. You're grown up now and you should have fun sometimes, just be careful okay?"

"Thank you, mom I love you. I'm going to eat and I'll go directly to sleep."

"Alright honey, good night and I love you too."

I quickly ate the dish my mother had prepared and headed straight to my room. I dropped into my bed, I was too lazy to change my clothes, felt tired and I just didn't want to move. I thought about what Jaemin told me. Have I gone too far? I don't know, but I don't know why it annoys me so much, I didn't know how to react. Of course, I was happy to see her beautiful face and if I didn't have such pride, I would have fallen on her neck to kiss her. I started having a headache again, I always get it when something worries me. I think I should sleep and decompress tomorrow at the party.

The classes were finally over, the day was particularly heavy, I had trouble concentrating. Aeri kept calling me because I kept daydreaming. The only good thing that has happened since the beginning of the week is the official relationship between her and Yizhuo. She told me that Yizhuo had asked her to be her girlfriend and of course she accepted. I was really happy for her, Yizhuo is a good person and Aeri is happy with, that's all that matters. However, I didn't tell her I was going to the party tonight. If I tell her, she'll stab me to death.

It was 5 pm, so that gave me plenty of time to find an outfit for tonight. Finally, I decided to wear a black bare shoulder crop top with boyfriend jeans. For the shoes, I'll wear black boots with heels. In the time I had left, I would watch a few series and check my phone from time to time. I was a little disappointed not to see messages from Jimin, I hesitated to send her one but quickly deleted the text. 'Shit Minjeong, why are you always thinking about her?'

I was now in front of Jae's house, there were a lot of people there already. I was walking into the house, it was big and modern. I was trying to find my way through the crowd, the music was at its best, people were dancing like crazy. The alcohol smelled full of it, some of them were doing beer ping pong contests I guess. I finally found Jaemin, he was with his basketball team.