Chapter 43: Goodbye

Jimin's POV

A few days ago, Minjeong and I were visiting places where we could get married. We told our family and friends and of course everyone was happy for us. When I announced the news to my parents, my mother started crying because she had been waiting for this for years. She always wanted me to find a wife and start a family. Her dream was to see my house where a lot of children were running, I found it stupid and unthinkable at the time because the thought of moving in with a woman for the rest of my life was a big no. As for my father, he was not surprised. He explained to me that from the moment he saw me with Minjeong, he knew I would spend the rest of my life with that girl. And I have to say that he was right.

In the living room, Minjeong was leafing through the book where the different invitation card templates were in. We had decided to look for the place later because after all the visits, we were not yet convinced. Meanwhile, I was carefully cutting the fruit I was preparing for Minjeong. According to the doctor, it was essential for a pregnant woman to eat healthy, especially since two people had to be fed. I was doing my best to take care of her, you know I never had to pay attention to anyone but I was thinking only of myself. My life changed completely when I met Minjeong, I learned to love and think about others especially since a second important person was coming.

"Minjeong, come eat the fruit salad before you keep looking at the invitation cards!"

"All right Daddy but feed me." Minjeong made her baby face with her sweet eyes. I also noticed that since she got pregnant, she often has mood swings. She can be very aggressive and then be the sweetest.I secretly called the doctor for advice, he reassured me by explaining that it was normal and that it would intensify over the months. 'Be ready Yu...', I joined her in the living room and sat next to her on the couch.

"Open your mouth wide open."

"Why does it sound so sexual?" Minjeong said in a sensual way. Oh no, don't tell me she's changed her mood again. Although it has been a while since she and I had sex, I don't feel the need to do it, especially when she is pregnant.

"Baby, it's just that you're a pervert. Now eat your fruits, our baby needs it." she sighed and started finally to eat, "After finishing looking at the invitation card templates, we will go for a walk in the park. Today, it's not very hot and I think it will be good for both of you." she nodded and gave me her most beautiful smile, damn it, I loved this girl. Suddenly my phone rang, I saw an unknown number showing up on the screen but decided to pick up it.

"Hello?"

"Am I talking to Yu Jimin?"

"Yes, it's me."

"Good afternoon Jimin, first I'm sorry to bother you. I'm Officer Yuta, I handled Miss Yeji's investigation."

"Yes, I remember you, Officer Yuta. Is there a problem?"

"I am sad to inform you that Miss Yeji has passed away."

"How is that possible? Wasn't she in the clinic for detoxification?!"

"The case is not that simple, Jimin. I prefer that you come to the place and if you can, now."

"I'll be right there!"

"What happened hon?"

"Yeji is dead."

After the officer's call, Minjeong and I changed our clothes and took the car to go to the clinic where Yeji was there. I was driving and keep thinking about how this was possible. When the police arrested Yeji, they decided that it was better for her to go into detox first. So, I left my business card to Officer Yuta so he could keep me informed of Yeji's state. I was planning to visit her at the end of the week but unfortunately, I will never have the opportunity again. In a short time, we finally arrive in front of a white building. I parked near there and hurried down with Minjeong. I rapidly found Officer Yuta who was talking to some staff.