Chapter 34: Clingy

Minjeong's POV

I don't even know how many days I've been lying in this bed. You know, used to criticize couples before. I never understood the girls who cried when their boyfriends left or cheated on them, I didn't understand why they wasted their time crying. I didn't know it could be so difficult and tiring. I felt completely empty, suddenly it's as if my life was no longer exciting. I was lying there and watching the ceiling when I heard the door of my room open.

"Minjeongie... what are you doing?"

"Nothing." I heard her sighed. She moved closer and sat on the edge of my bed.

"I have some news about Jimin and you better listen to everything. Then you do what you want with it, but I just want you to listen to me now, okay?" I nodded, I didn't have much choice anyway. "Last night, Yizhuo called me. I guess you've already met Jimin's cousin, Sungchan?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well, Sungchan was out last night. He was in a bar and he spotted this girl who is supposedly Jimin's friend, Yeji." When I heard that bitch's name, my eyes widened. I wondered what she was doing with the story, I didn't react and waited for Aeri to continue. "Sungchan had by chance heard her conversation with her friends. She was talking about you and Jimin..."

"Keep going unnie."

"She explained that she had planned everything. She called Jimin and pretended to be drunk. When Jimin came to her house, she jumped on her and that bitch hired someone to take pictures and then send them to you."

"Are you sure you didn't make this whole thing up so I could make up with Jimin?"

"If Jimin had really cheated on you, I would never have defended her and I would have killed her." I believe Aeri, this girl has been protecting me since we were kids. I took the time to do all the information I just had, Yeji must be laughing right now. I really hate this girl and she was really starting to piss me off.

"Still, Jimin should have told me all this honestly that she was going to Yeji's place, she should have explained it to me. I wouldn't have stopped her..."

"Minjeong... she probably noticed that you've been stressed out with your lectures lately and she didn't want you to worry."

"Besides, it proves she still cares about that girl or she would never have hurried so fast she wouldn't answer my phone calls."

"Aish Minjeong... I did my part of job, it's up to you to decide. I'll leave you for a few hours, will you be all right?"

"It's okay unnie... Be sure to close the door."

"Okay bye Minjeongie! Think twice and don't play dumb!" she wiggled her eyebrows and quickly left me. I picked up my phone and started reading again the messages Jimin had sent me. It makes me soft and it made me want to call her and tell her I forgave her, but there was something wrong, I can't explain this feeling. I was about to go back to my activity of sleeping when I got a message from Aeri.

From Aeri

Minjeongie, don't forget to eat a bit and take a shower. Make yourself pretty because I don't want to see the Minjeong zombie when I get home! Kiss kiss I love you (more than chicken)

Aeri was right, I should eat a bit before I pass out again. A bath will probably do me good and yes, these last few days I really looked like a zombie.

After eating and taking a refreshing bath, I found myself in bed for the hundredth time watching a few dramas on my laptop. Usually I'm not sensitive to this kind of thing but there I cried for everything and I don't know if it was a coincidence but I came across all the scenes where the guy and the girl were fighting. I hadn't turned the sound up loud sol could hear every noise. Someone had entered the house, Aeri had probably come back. I was thirsty and lazy to go down to the kitchen for a glass of water. Might as well take advantage of your best friend in this case.