Chapter 30: Return

Minjeong's POV

Jimin and I have been officially together for a week. It feels a little weird to say she's my girlfriend when a few days ago, our relationship was still not clear. Jimin is the most caring person I could ever know. She cares so much that I wonder how she can remember every detail. I announced the news to my mother. She was happy for me, she said I was finally becoming a woman. Jimin had asked me to come and live with her, but I refused because I didn't want to leave my mother alone at home. She had then given as a solution to take my mom with me, but I remained on my decision. I don't want to take advantage of Jimin even though she's now my girlfriend. I want to be able to support my small family.

I was on my way to the office. Today, I finished classes earlier. So I decided to surprise Jimin, I miss her face so much that I just want to kiss her all on her doll face. When I arrived at the place, I rushed to the elevator. I pressed the button to the top floor. I was already impatient, why did she have to take the top floor? When the sound buzzed to indicate that I had arrived, I quickly got out of the elevator and walked down the hall. I gently opened the office door and saw Jimin working completing sheets on the worktable. 'Fuck, she's handsome today.'

"Hello babe..." I say in a sensual tone and I don't know why I said it that way. She lifted her head up, her eyes sparkled when she saw me.

"Oh hi love. What are you doing here? Weren't you finishing later?"

"My professor wasn't there so I finished early and I wanted to surprise you." I walked towards her and sat on her lap. I placed one arm around her neck and the other in her hair while massaging gently to relax her. I could see on her face that she hasn't stopped working since this morning.

"Someone has learned my massages skills, I see..." she was closing her eyes while I was making small circles on her head. After a moment, could feel her relaxing a bit.

"I'm a fast learner." I brushed my lips on her ear. I started to put wet kisses all along her jawline as I went down towards her neck. Quickly, she held me by the waist firmly.

"Mmmh Min babe, I've to w-work..."

"Just give me 5 minutes, Daddy..." she opened her eyes when she felt the contact of my body detaching from hers. I sat under the desk table, on my knees in front of her. I slowly began to unbuckle her belt and lower the zipper from her pants.

"B-baby wh-what are you doing?"

"Ssshhhh just relax..." she sat comfortably in her seat and I slightly pulled down her pants and underpants. Her dick was already hard, precum was already coming out of it. I started to slowly jerk her off and stroked with my thumb the tip of it.

"Mmmh Minjeong..."

"You're so hard Daddy... It's too bad we're not at your place, I would have fucked you with my pussy..." I licked the shaft while maintaining the look with Jimin. I saw her swallow her saliva, drops of sweat were already forming on her forehead.

"Suck it already Minjeong!" I obeyed her order and started sucking while being careful to push it deep down my throat. I took her cock and tapped it on my tongue. With the other hand, I played with her balls and stroked them.

"Promise me to cum in my mouth."

"I'll cum for sure in your fucking mouth baby..."

JIMIN'S POV

Minjeong was sucking my dick in my office under the table. I swear to God, this girl is going to be my death.

"Hello my friend!"

"WHAT THE HELL NING!" Yizhuo entered the office without knocking and I can't blame her since I always told her she could come in without asking my permission and I regret telling her that.