Chapter 7: New

Minjeong's POV

I watched Jimin's car disappear far away and touched my lips. Why I felt electricity every time she touched me. I didn't realize I was walking towards the door of the house when suddenly "Uhmm uhmm so you kissed in her car." Aeri said and smiled mischievously.

"You were watching us from the beginning?"

"Of course, when I saw a beautiful car stopping in front of the house, immediately knew. Oh and I see that your rich girlfriend bought you new clothes, what a lucky girl." she raised her eyebrows and look at me from head to toe.

"Aeri, can I go inside and lie on the couch because I'm fuckin' tired."

"Of course, having sex makes you tired." I didn't respond to her comments because I was getting again a headache.

"So kindly explain me when-where-why-who-how, and I want every detail." she clapped her hands like she was waiting for a story, she's really a kid.

"We met last night at the party. A guy pushed me because he was surely drunk and she caught me before I fell to the ground. We had already met before, she asked me for directions. After she saved me, she asked me to dance with her, I was pretty drunk so I let myself go. She kissed me and asked me to continue at her place. I don't know why I accepted but I felt so hot so yeah we had...sex." I took the pillow from the couch to hide my embarrassment.

"Wow wild Minjeong. I would never have imagined that. I told you the nurse's costume would work." she said proudly. "And what's her name?" she asked me while she was drinking her apple juice.

"Jimin... Yu Jimin." I said lowering my voice.

"WHAT THE! YU JIMIN? THE CEO OF YU CORPORATION?" she screamed and spit out her juice through her nose. I nodded without looking at her.

"HOLY FUCK! Minjeong, you have the richest girl in the country who's courting you." she said disbelieving and drank her juice as if to make sure she had heard correctly. She didn't know yet what my relationship with Jimin was. I don't think I'm going to tell her,not now for sure.

"And yeah, she has a dick." I had to at least tell her that. She spit out her juice a second time through her nose.

"BUT WHAT THE... HOLY FUC-JESUS!" she took her head in her hands and began to pray. "Minjeong... I hope you used protections."

"She didn't use condoms, she was horny as fuck so she didn't think about it but don't worry I'm on the pill, remember?" Fortunately because I didn't want to get pregnant.

"And is she good? Oh wait, I don't even need to ask, see how look your neck I can conclude that she's wild, I'm sure you screamed like that." "Oooh Jimin... Fuck me harder... Oh yes... yes like that!" she tried to imitate.

"YAAAAAAAH YOU'RE DISGUSTING! Stop that stupid best friend!" I tried to be mad to hide my embarrassment and threw the pillow in her face.

"HAHAHHAHAH MINJEONG GOT FUCKED!" she ran and left the house.

That's why sometimes I didn't want to tell her, she behaves like a 5-yearold child. I decided to send a message to Jimin thanking her for buying me the clothes.

To My daddy

Thank you for buying me the clothes :)

Yeah, she named herself like that in my phone.

From My daddy

With pleasure babe. I hope to see you soon in those sexy lingerie ;)

To My daddy

Pervert.

From My daddy