SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE

Jimin's POV

A smell of gratin invaded the whole house. I was hanging my long black coat on the coat rack when I heard whistles from the kitchen. No matter where I was, I was able to recognize her by her soft voice that woke me up every morning. I smiled as I thought about our mornings when we used to hang out in bed, especially since we hadn't had any children yet. Our lives have changed dramatically since these little monsters appeared. It's no longer our relationship, it's our family. Despite everything, it never reduced the love between us, rather it had become more intense over the years.

Yu Minjeong, the woman I decided to marry a few years ago. She was standing in the kitchen baking pumpkin-shaped cookies on a baking tray in the oven. She was always in her world when she was cooking, in her swinging apron, dancing on her toes like a professional ballerina. Peeling apples while seductively swaying her hips, Minjeong was a real show.

"Baby, if you keep this up, the food will never be ready and the guests will really starve to death on Halloween," I jokingly said. Minjeong stuck out her tongue before going back to her love apples.

"Why don't you come and help me peel the carrots instead of making fun of me?"

"I'm kidding babe, you're fantastic," I kissed on her temple, "your mother is great to have agreed to watch Ella, Leo, Luca and Lily. I told Ella to watch her brothers and little sister because I'm sure Leo is able to concoct a plan including her little sister. Yes, in the meantime, we had a fourth child and I think it would be the last one because I'm about to lose my mind. Sometimes I thought I was at a daycare center, "I was hugging her from behind with my chin on her shoulder while she continued to prepare the dishes. Mrs. Kim was our savior, we were looking for a nanny at the last minute. Since Aeri, Yizhuo, Sungchan and Somi were also coming tonight, we couldn't ask them to watch our children. In addition, Yizhuo and Aeri sent Jin to a Scout camp. Sungchan and Somi finally had a child after an eternity of waiting. Their daughter, Mia, was spending the weekend with Somi's parents.

"You know very well she'd never say no. Ella's old and responsible enough, you know we can trust her. She will probably learn mom how to make carbonara pasta," Minjeong passed the tomatoes under water while cleaning them gently.

"Our children have really taken your intelligence, isn't that fantastic?"| bit her earlobe and placed a kiss right underneath. She smelled so good, her warm skin was something that I was loving.

"You and your cheesy lines, you really haven't changed in all these years, huh," she giggled. And she hadn't changed from pretending she hated it when I said sweet things even during the act, she wanted me to tell her the dirtyest things in her ear, my sugar baby is kinky.

"Wait till tonight when I tear up your latex catwoman costume and take you from behind and you meow-meow under the full moon, what do you say?"

"Grrrr, it sounds fun, Daddy," she spurred. She put the knife on the cutting board and turned towards me, scratching my jaw with her long, blood-red nails. I see she was already putting herself in the shoes of a wildcat. Just thinking about it, my penis started to wake up and stretch slowly in my boxers.

"I can't wait to lick every inch of your naked body. Even after giving birth to four children, you are still as appetizing as ever. Tell me, did you shave your little pussy for tonight? You know I prefer soft kittens," she gasped when she felt my hard dick on her thigh.

"As soft as a baby's skin but I'll let you judge that later," she winked as she returned to what she was doing. For a split second, I saw myself throwing all the kitchen utensils on the floor and fucking her brutally on the work surface. Minjeong knew exactly how to get me aroused and then let me get frustrated. Anyway, I hope she was ready for tonight because I will not let her go until sunrise. Anyway, the children only return home in the late afternoon, which left us plenty of time to hang out in bed.