Chapter 6: Deal

Minjeong's POV

I woke up by the ringing of my phone and I didn't have the energy to pick up, I was in pain everywhere, yet I didn't work out yesterday. Without opening my eyes, I was looking for my phone, the sound came from the floor, so I had to get up and get out of that comfortable bed. It was in my bag on the ground and searched it. "Bingo! I found you. Hmm hello?"

"Yaaaah Minjeong, I thought that you were killed by that beautiful girl! I'm calling you for the 10th time!" Aeri said furiously.

"What are you talking about? And which girl?" I didn't understand what she was talking about and I had a headache, it didn't help the situation.

"Minjeong don't play the innocent girl. Yesterday evening, you were kissing hungrily this sexy girl on the track... bitch." when she said the last word, everything became clearer, I remembered everything. Jimin, the kiss, and the fact that I had lost my virginity. I remember when she showed me her dick, I was surprised because I had never seen a girl with it before, but I didn't mind at all. And her abs made her even sexier, I didn't know that a simple person could bring out this side of me, especially a girl. All night, I was aware of my actions, but I don't know where all the courage came from to behave like that, like I was possessed, maybe that was the reason since it was Halloween.

"Aeri I- listen, we're going to talk when I get home, arasso?"

"You better anyway, I'll wait you at home." and she hung up. I realized that I was completely naked. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I had hickeys all over my neck, it looked like I was kidnapped by a vampire. I took a deep breath and began to clear my mind. I couldn't get mad at her because I was conscious from the beginning to the end, yes I was conscious and I wanted it. I took the bathrobe hung on the wall and left the room. I could smell something good, I went down the stairs quietly and saw Jimin behind the kitchen counter preparing the breakfast. She was wearing her sport bra and a sportswear pants, she was so hot even the morning.

"Oh hey beautiful. Did you sleep well?" she said sweetly.

"I-I did. Listen, yesterday evening I wa-" I was explaining but she cut me.

"Princess, you don't need to explain. Now come, I bet you're hungry." she winked. We sat down at the table, I was in front of her, she placed two plates and lids, and poured orange juice into my glass. "Now eat princess, after that we have to discuss about something." she said without looking me.

Jimin's POV

This morning, I woke up in a good mood. It's been a long time since I've felt so good, like I've been missing something all this time. I gazed at this magnificent creature who was lying in my bed. I wanted to know a little more about this girl, she intrigued me so much that it was impossible for me to let her go. And what if I asked her to be my sugar baby?

Brring brring

The ringing of my phone cut off my thoughts, it was Yizhuo, damn it I completely forgot to tell them last night and I was supposed to celebrate Seulgi's birthday.

"JIMIN WHAT THE HECK! WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE MY CALL?? I THOUGHT THAT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU ASSHOLE!" Yizhuo shouted on the phone, here comes an angry tiger.

"Hey-hey listen. Listen I'm sorry okay? I wanted to send you a message, but I completely forgot, I'm sorry, Yizhuo." she sighed.

"Is it because of a girl?" she knows me very well, that's why she was my best friend.

"Yes, but this girl, she's special." I didn't know how to explain because I didn't know what I feel.

"NO WAY. DON'T TELL ME THAT DADDY JIMIN FELL IN LOVE?!" she said surprisingly.