Chapter 20: First

Minjeong's POV

Yesterday, Jimin took me to a Chinese restaurant. I met her parents, they were adorable. I was anxious to see them, I was afraid they would be disgusted that their only daughter would hang out with a poor girl like me. Her father was in his fifties, he was tall and had grey hair but he was still in good shape, he had that charm you could find in Jimin, that playful little look and that seductive smile. There was no denying that they were father and daughter. Her mother was a beautiful woman, she was elegant and attractive for her age. The way she spoke, the way she stood, you could see that she had received a good education. When they asked me what my mom was doing, I had a little panicked at the time, didn't know how I could answer without offending them. I didn't know how they would react if they found out that my mother was just a cleaning lady and she was working in their company. I am not ashamed of my mother's job, I am proud of her, it is just that in our society today, people look down on you because they take your job into account. Every profession has its value, and these people are also human beings, whether you are a garbage collector or a businessman, you must be respected.

The evening was smooth, we were eating and talking about how far Jimin's project already was. I had almost spat my water out when her father asked her that he wanted her and Jaehyun to be close friends because he and Jaehyun's father were like best friends. Jimin had taken a deep breath and told him that she would try, but she didn't promise anything, as she didn't normally need another best friend since she had already Yizhuo.

The week had started again, which means I had class. Since this morning, Aeri has been complaining all the time, she said she couldn't believe that I was doing intimate things with Jimin and that I had the nerve to pick up the phone when she was the one forcing it. She asked me if I was taking herbal teas because on the phone, my voice was powerful when I was moaning. I can't take iany more of her stupid questions, I sometimes wonder if she's really normal and not mentally retarded. I was now eating with Aeri at the table when Jaemin approached our table.

"Hey Minjeong! H-hello Aeri." I could tell you that he was afraid of Aeri, she never liked him and even less today. She keeps telling me I should stay away from this guy because she didn't trust him. I know she's worried about me, but I think she's just too paranoid.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Hum, I wanted to ask you, actually this Friday night, I'm having a big party at my house, everyone will be there. So, I don't know if you could come by to say hello? And you're also welcome to our party Aeri!"

"No thanks." Aeri replied dryly. I elbowed her and made her shut up.

"Thanks for the invitation Jae, I'll think about it, I'll tell you that." I told him, I didn't want to refuse directly even though I know I won't go.

"Cool, see ya!" he left and joined his group of friends. Some would tap him on the shoulder and stare at us. That's not surprising.

"Reassure me you're not going to go."

"You know very well that parties are not my thing."

I was ending school late today, but I still had to go see Jimin, it became a kind of routine for us to see and call each other.

Yeji's POV

Today, I intend to take a first step. My plan is to get Minjeong out of here as soon as possible. This girl was really starting to piss me off and she's just unbearable because she knows Jimin is at her feet. After meeting her, I spied on her daily life, I wanted to know where she was going to school, who her friends were. There was that day when Jimin took Minjeong to campus. They had kissed in front of everyone, and there was a guy who was with his group of friends, he was part of the basketball group. He was touching himself when he saw Minjeong. I'm sure he'll be able to help me to get her out, it looks easy to handle, young and stupid. So I had been talk to him and explained my intention. He was initially skeptical but eventually accepted.