Chapter 11: Collaborator

Minjeong's POV

The week went by very quickly, Jimin became my personal driver, she picked me up every morning at my house and after school, I teamed a lot about her, we spent a few evenings together watching movies and singing like idiots, yes we had karaoke nights and it was so funny because we both couldn't sing. I felt fulfilled, I saw a lot of changes in me in such a short time, some girls on the cheerleader team complimented me for my outfit, some guys invited me to their parties, people were more kind with me, in short I became a new Minjeong.

During the weekend, we didn't see each other because Jimin was busy with the company's projects and I was busy studying my lessons because I had tons of them. Tomorrow, Jimin will take me to the company, she will explain me all the tasks I have to do, I am happy that she offered me a paid job, I did not want to take advantage of her, I also wanted to earn by myself.

I was preparing my dress and heels for work because she explained me that I could start tomorrow. When suddenly, someone knocked at the door.

"Minjeongie open the door!"

"What the fuck unnie? You didn't tell me that you were coming and how did you get in?" Fortunately, I didn't give her the keys to my house, otherwise she would come every day at any time.

"I didn't have anything to do so I'm here and your mom opened the door for me stupid."

"Cool." I rolled my eyes and went back to what I was doing, I chose several outfits to see which ones were the most presentable.

"Minjeong, you think you'll be able to work? I mean, you and Jimin will be together all the time." she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Damn Aeri! We'll be in the office! We'll be both professionals and no one will know about our relation." Jimin and I talked about how to deal with our special relation. We both decided to keep it between us. We didn't want employees to know because they would gossip and it wouldn't give us a good reputation, besides, my mother worked at the same place as me, I wouldn't want her to come across this kind of stuff. I ended my evening talking with Aeri, she told me all the things that had happened at the bar. Before I went to sleep, I sent a message to Jimin.

To My Daddy

Hey don't forget to get some rest. See you tomorrow :)

Today, the classes ended at noon because there were activities organized for the students, which was perfect because I could work in the office. I was now at the entrance of the building, waiting for Jimin and it only took a few minutes for her to arrive. She was perfect as usual with her black suit.

"Hey babe." she pecked me on the lips. "We're going to eat first before we go to the office, okay?"

"Good idea, because I'm hungry." I pouted.

"I'm gonna take you to a French restaurant don't pout, it makes me to want to do this." and she pinched my cheeks.

"Yaaaaaah stop it!" I pushed her hands off of my face.

We arrive at the restaurant which was not far from the university. The restaurant was not too full, which was a good thing, the decoration was luxurious, it was like being in the castle of Versailles. A waiter took us to a table which apparently Jimin had already booked. Jimin took a Boeuf bourguignon, these are pieces of beef simmered in red wine with root vegetables and mushrooms, and I took a Ballotins de chou au foie gras, it is with a stuffing based on foie gras, button mushrooms and shallots served with a Cognac sauce. It was really delicious.

Jimin's POV

I took Minjeong to a French restaurant, I was sure she would like it. I was finishing my meal when I received a call from my father.