Chapter 35: Birthday

Minjeong's POV

For the past few days, I have been busy organizing Jimin's surprise birthday with the help of Yizhuo and Aeri. We tried to be cautious but repeatedly, Jimin had doubts about us because she said we were behaving weirdly, especially me. Indeed, it's been almost two weeks since Jimin and I hadn't sex. I was too tired because I was worried about her birthday, invite all her close friends and deal with my schoolwork. Jimin was frustrated when I refused her advances, this dumbass even thought I didn't love her anymore. It wasn't easy for me not to fall for her charm too. There were times when I wanted to give all my body and soul to her, but I restrained myself because I wanted to offer her this gift for her birthday and I want to make it special.

I was now in Jimin's office. Somi was with us, we were discussing classes and girls' stuff. Oh yeah, Somi and I finally met properly even if we met a few times at the university, but we never had a chance to talk. We were sitting in the living room because it was time for a break. Jimin was sitting on the couch and I was on her lap and Somi was in front of us.

"Oh yes! I have to tell something to you guys! Something that happened to me three weeks ago!" Somi shouted as she ate her sandwich.

"Gosh Somi, could you swallow what you have in your mouth first before you tell your story?" Somi rolled her eyes and it made me laugh. Most people don't like her bossy side, but I think it's kinda hot.

"Minjeong I don't know how you can survive with her..."

"I'm adapting." I chuckled and kissed my favorite creature on my side.

"Stop with your kisses... Anyway, let's start the story. About three weeks ago, I was in a bar with some friends. We decided to spend the evening drinking with the girls. It was late and my friends had decided to go home because they were too tired. So I found myself alone because I didn't want to go home yet. So, I went to the counter to get a shot and there you won't believe what happened to me..."

"You forgot your wallet?" Jimin said.

"Dude, I would have rather forgotten my wallet... I was wearing a miniskirt that night. Anyway, I was waiting for my drink when a guy was standing next to me and... he had the camera on his phone on! That fucking pervert was filming me under my skirt! He even touched my boobs!"

"God! Did you call the security??" if I were her, I would have beaten him up until he died. It reminds me why I hated going to clubs, but without that party, I would never have met Jimin again.

"No but I slapped him twice and kicked him in the balls. Honestly, it's a shame because he was a handsome guy."

"Yeah, sure but not as handsome as me." Jimin proudly said and she was right, no one can be attractive as her.

"However, this guy reminded me a lot of you, especially the way you used to look at people. He could be your brother."

"Really? I suddenly want to meet him."

"If I see him again, I won't let him go and he will suffer so much that he will have to beg me."

"Sorry Somi but you're as scary as a kitten."

"Don't be fooled by appearances, I can be scary when I want to be... Anyway, I'm going to go to the toilet." Somi got up and left us two again. I was starting to sweat because I could feel Jimin's look scanning my body. I was still sitting on her lap, I wanted to get up, but I didn't have the strength. Soon she started to caress me in my crotch as she put her hands on my panties because I was wearing a skirt.

"J-Jimin what a-are you doing?" I have to contain myself and not give in, quickly looked for a way out.

"We haven't done it in weeks and I'm fucking craving because of you, baby..." she sucked my jaw and she was still caressing my wet panties.